Changing car or scrapping car?

Dgeralds

If your are selling your car which is left with less than 1 year COE, the agent will usually take the car at paper value. If you are scrapping it yourself, you might get about $100 extra for the body value.

If the car is relatively good, I am willing to buy over for personal use. I will pay you the paper value, plus the remaining road tax, plus a few hundred dollars - definitely slightly more if you sell to an agent or scrap yourself. I can do the transfer of the car from your name to my name. This will be a WIN WIN for both parties.

If you are interested, please PM me details. Im not keen on cars that has more than 1 year COE left or less than 3 months COE left. Thank you.

↡ Advertisement

If your are selling your car which is left with less than 1 year COE, the agent will usually take the car at paper value. If you are scrapping it yourself, you might get about $100 extra for the body value.

It is not entirely true that agent will just pay paper value, a value will also be accorded for the car body.

May be or may not be. The seller can always find out and sell to the highest offerer.

It is not entirely true that agent will just pay paper value, a value will also be accorded for the car body.