COE Bidding – 2nd Round of August 2018

Carbon82

Further to feedback provided by some MCFers in the past few days, I have decided to make some minor changes to this thread. For a start, here are some useful links for our dear readers.

Real Time COE Bidding Results

Check Your COE Bidding Status

In order not to affect a special group of personnel, whom are allergic to "huge" chunk of statistics, only the past 6 years of data will be display openly, while the rest shall be hidden (kept within the spoiler). Sorry for any inconvenience resulted.

And last, I am attaching a trend chart (for the past 24 months bidding exercise, which I screen shot from sgcarmart.com) for evaluation purpose. Do let me know if you find it useful (or otherwise).

[sunny] [sunny] Good Luck to all vested! [sunny] [sunny]

Past Bidding Results (2001 - 2012)

:excl:  :excl: Disclaimer: Please do not proceed if you are sensitive to large amount of statistical information. MCF shall not be held liable in anyway if reader suffer any form of discomfort or illnesses, such as headache, nauseous, anxiousness, upon clicking the link below.

28s81uf.png

34zd8uq.png

29qh6hd.png

2llo7c3.png

Past Bidding Results (2013 - 2018)

e8vdqg.png

20igzft.png

Trend Chart (Aug 2016 - Aug 2018)*

1zbck8y.png

PQP (2013 - 2018)

14wstut.png

The details of the August 2018 second open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 20 August 2018, 12 noon

Tender closes: Thursday, 23 August 2018, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Thursday, 23 August 2018 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,727 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,695

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,272

Category D: Motorcycles => 824

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 409

Category E: Open Category => 527

During the bidding exercise, bidders can check on the status of their bids and revise their reserve price using these banks’ services or the LTA Open Bidding website (https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg).

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 22

I LOL at this... Give free, organised info some people also wanna hiam...

Disclaimer: Please do not proceed if you are sensitive to large amount of statistical information. MCF shall not be held liable in anyway if reader suffer any form of discomfort or illnesses, such as headache, nauseous, anxiousness, upon clicking the link below.

• Praise 3

Thanks for starting such thread every time.

Some people.. spoonfeed them, complain too much, never spoonfeed, say never help. Difficult to satisfy them. Don't take it to heart  :D

As for my predictions, I expect Cat B to sustain more or less. While Cat A continue to move upwards at least $3000 due to Cerato launch with close to 800+ bookings so far (Source: tiagong)

Edited by StingerGT
  • Praise 1

Thanks Carbon82 for always creating new thread on time!!

COE renewal for cat B seems to be the lowest now..

Edited by Fampngem
  • Praise 3

For those renewing COE Cat A, PQP was $84,000 5 years ago. Now is $34,000. :a-toast:

I renewed mine 4 years back at $32k, only for 5 years and at that time many people said COE will not go down, population growth, youngsters higher income blah blah. Made the right choice, if not would have entered at the high peak and stuck with a high depreciating car. Now I'm bidding for this week COE. 

Edited by Dafansu
  • Praise 2

I renewed mine 4 years back at $32k, only for 5 years and at that time many people said COE will not go down, population growth, youngsters higher income blah blah. Made the right choice, if not would have entered at the high peak and stuck with a high depreciating car. Now I'm bidding for this week COE.

Good luck!!
  • Praise 1

Do u mean you booked a car and bidding for a COE yourself? Or SD is bidding for you?
  • Praise 2

For those renewing COE Cat A, PQP was $84,000 5 years ago. Now is $34,000. :a-toast:

Don’t remind me. My 5.5 year old car has $90k COE.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2