Tyre puncture

Neutrino

Hypersonic

Must have been RadX very new old car.

He slimed the tyres and workshop wanted to charge him extra to change tyres

So he bought a new car because he didn't want to pay!

:D 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
On 5/18/2023 at 4:14 PM, Mkl22 said:

my used car had it slimed. kenna charged extra when changing tires cause the mech has to wash it off the rims.

tpms sensor also messed up 

Supersonic
On 5/18/2023 at 4:20 PM, Jamesc said:

Must have been RadX very new old car.

He slimed the tyres and workshop wanted to charge him extra to change tyres

So he bought a new car because he didn't want to pay!

:D 

A man sticking to his strong principles.....

.......of using every lame excuse to change car  

• Haha! 3

On 5/18/2023 at 8:39 PM, Soya said:

A man sticking to his strong principles.....

.......of using every lame excuse to change car  

65E0232A-1B2A-4519-8FF3-F41B8C00F5AB.gif

On 5/18/2023 at 8:53 PM, RadX said:

65E0232A-1B2A-4519-8FF3-F41B8C00F5AB.gif

Yessi...it's still a ride...yet no need to worry about pump tyre...

...but please donch sexpose your non compliant headlights hor 😁

R (11).jpg

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 5/19/2023 at 9:48 AM, Unfazed said:

Hello my silly friend...your screw is not tight, screw it tighter to reduce the leak lah, so simple. Lol...kidding.

i was tempted to take out the screw, coat it with rubber glue and screw it back into the same hole to stop the leak 😁

anyway, the tire was botak so I do the RadX thing by changing a new set of tyres instead of patching it

On 5/19/2023 at 12:23 PM, Gnahp said:

i was tempted to take out the screw, coat it with rubber glue and screw it back into the same hole to stop the leak 😁

anyway, the tire was botak so I do the RadX thing by changing a new set of tyres instead of patching it

Take my hats off, you are surely a level above me. Kudos. To those newbies here who post nonsensical reliving posts, learn this genius puncture patching skills ok?!

Tyre botak change tyre? You are not in your right mind, if you know what I mean. 🙃

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 5/19/2023 at 12:23 PM, Gnahp said:

The bro you mentioned changed to a new set of wheels meaning he changed car hor , to EV somemore, not change a new set of tyres.😄😄 

• Haha! 2

Supercharged

I discovered a screw that had punctured into my relatively new tyre when I parked my car with its front wheels turned to one side incidentally. I'm not sure how long the screw had been lodged there, but nothing was amiss when I was inflating the tyre recently and it did not appear to have been deflated. Nevertheless, I drove to my usual tyre shop and the mechanic, upon extracting the screw, performed a simple leak test by spraying soapy water at the punctured spot, and it showed no sign of air leak. He explained that the puncture might be shallow with the short screw, while I also suspected it might have helped that the penetration occurred at an angle and near the groove, so that the affected spot did not leak and no repair was necessary according to him. I believe that he might have to deliberately create a larger hole in order to plug it with a patch strip and the larger hole would make it worse. Nevertheless, should I be concerned that the affected spot might be weakened and susceptible to rupture while I drive? Thanks!

IMG_5526.jpg

• Praise 3

Supercharged

if that's my car, I will do nothing

continue to drive until the next tire change

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1