Any RTK Game Fans Here?

QQDreamer

Wondering if there is any RTK game fans here. This game really brings back memories of the 3 kingdoms.

Which is your favourite in game charcter that you will use to play the game?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

50 minutes ago, StreamRSZ said:

Wondering if there is any RTK game fans here. This game really brings back memories of the 3 kingdoms.

You talking about the game by koei?

I like Liu Bei cos his charisma is the best.

But I usually play meng huo cos it's like singapore below Malaysia (Liu bei).

Personal combat I like Lu Bu.

Cao Cao if I wanna win the game.

3 hours ago, StreamRSZ said:

wow is still still available to play?

i only played RTK2 and RTK3 cos they were available in english.

The usual guys to recruit are Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun, Zhuge Liang, Zhou Yu, Pang Tong, Sima Yi, Huang Gai, Ma Chao.

can't really remember much of the others liao. Lu Bu i won't recruit cos he's prone to betrayal.

i will usually attack south to eliminate Liu Biao and Sun Ce first before moving up North to attack Cao Cao. 

btw i create "new ruler" instead of using existing ones.

Edited by Theoldjaffa
  • Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

The usual guys to recruit are Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun, Zhuge Liang, Zhou Yu, Pang Tong, Sima Yi, Huang Gai, Ma Chao.

can't really remember much of the others liao. Lu Bu i won't recruit cos he's prone to betrayal.

i will usually attack south to eliminate Liu Biao and Sun Ce first before moving up North to attack Cao Cao. 

Angmoh also recreate liao.

Total war series.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/779340/Total_War_THREE_KINGDOMS/

• Praise 1

glad that there are still RTK fan here. i like to use Liu Bei. Like to start small to built up. Of cos his 2 bros Guan Yu and Zhang Fei. 

Anyone still remember SEGA game 三国志 - 乱世群英? very classic version. 

I remember can 1 to 1. 

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Qoozz said:

RTK2 is the real classic, one of my favourites as well.

i remember RTK2 used to be on SAGA game platform. The earlier version is all in japanese which i dont understand. After that on a later part they come out with english version. 

Is a nice game.

I played RTK3 on sega alot in the 90s. Then later play again on simulator on PC. I like Guan Yu and Zhou Yu the most becos their army and navy (respectively) command cap is max 100 and can each hold 20000 soldiers. Funny that zhuge liang army cap is only 92, thou intelligence is max 100.

Can still play now, just go search for the game ROM and emulator.

Neutral Newbie
On 1/9/2020 at 5:55 AM, Theoldjaffa said:

عندما نتحدث عن مشجعي ألعاب RTK، فإن هذا السلسلة تثير ذكريات جميلة لعشاق حروب الثلاث ممالك. من الصعب اختيار شخصية مفضلة في اللعبة لأن هناك العديد من الشخصيات الرائعة. لكن إذا كنت تسألني، فسأقول أن جوان فو، زعيم جيش شو، هو شخصيتي المفضلة. لكن السؤال الحقيقي هو: هل هناك مواقع مراهنات في مصرhttps://al-mahd.net/ حيث يمكن أن نجمع أصدقاء RTK للمراهنة على مستقبل مملكتهم المفضلة؟ يبدو أن هذا سيكون تجربة ممتعة إذا تم العثور على مثل هذه المواقع. إذا كان لدي أي أصدقاء هنا من مصر، فلنتحدث عن ذلك ونبحث عن هذه المواقع المثيرة.

The characters you mentioned, such as Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun, Zhuge Liang, and others, are indeed iconic figures from the Three Kingdoms period and are commonly featured in the game

Edited by wewasebal
↡ Advertisement