Jump to content
yellowshaun

Recommendations for driving Instructor for Ubi

Recommended Posts

Hi anybody got english speaking driving instructor for auto to recommend? If can pick up from pasir ris area even better!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
19 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

How all learn long time ago or at school ah no more lobang?

Most of us here really LJ what. 😁

I mean lao jiao, old bird of course. 😂

  • Haha! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
50 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

How all learn long time ago or at school ah no more lobang?

I think my instructor return IC liao..

My license 30 years liao

anyway both my kids learn from CDC at Ubi.. my son passed the first time while ny daughter still learning n at slower pace due to limited slots; covid impact.

u can book the slot where yr preferred instructor on duty.

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

If want to learn at driving school, guess no need lobang. Just go register. If look for for private instructor, think have to look for those who’s licence is newly obtained then still have lobang.

Think for many people here, most licence should have obtained long long time ago liao, no more lobang liao. 😂

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged (edited)
13 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Most of us here really LJ what. 😁

I mean lao jiao, old bird of course. 😂

 

12 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

I think my instructor return IC liao..

My license 30 years liao

anyway both my kids learn from CDC at Ubi.. my son passed the first time while ny daughter still learning n at slower pace due to limited slots; covid impact.

u can book the slot where yr preferred instructor on duty.

Only 30? So young!

Btw my daughter also learnt from CDC at Ubi and passed 1st time July this year. She did not have a fixed instuctor.

Edited by sake
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
14 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

I think my instructor return IC liao..

My license 30 years liao

anyway both my kids learn from CDC at Ubi.. my son passed the first time while ny daughter still learning n at slower pace due to limited slots; covid impact.

u can book the slot where yr preferred instructor on duty.

So my licence is 1 yr more than you.  Learned with a Datsun 120Y.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×