Audi going electric in 12 years?

unicornfloof

https://www.torque.com.sg/features/shaping-the-future-with-audi-design/

In a decade, Audi claims that the company will go 'fully electric' as the world moves forth in its quest for environmental stewardship and climate sustainability. This ambitious goal will make the brand industry pioneers of a new generation of automobiles.

With a new skysphere concept, Audi aims to create vehicles that can physically transform themselves to fit the driver. An SUV might be able to shorten its wheelbase and lower itself to make it more agile in tight spaces.

A215668_medium.thumb.jpg.2707e9e82ea09f1d3c811df1717d1307.jpg

giphy.gif

While this concept looks and sounds cool (like something out of a sci-fi film), is it truly enough to fulfill the futuristic vision that the brand has? What are your thoughts on this?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

19 minutes ago, unicornfloof said:

that will be an extra $399 for the steering wheel sir, would you like to purchase the acceleration and brake pedals too? 🤣

Batteries Sold Seperately 🤣 is more apt

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie

im quite skeptical about ev car from non japanese brand. If i were to choose an ev i would rather go with a more reliable brands like byd, tesla or hyundai. 

because i heard horror experience from those who purchased audi etron. They seems to have issue with the battery, still alot to improve if you ask me. 

some had their brand new car at workshop for months because hv battery unable to charge, and have battery spare part issue. 

that's just my view.. 

↡ Advertisement