Jump to content

CAUTION!


AutoS
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie
soon, u will get breast cancer my friend, at the rate u hang that thing around ur neck!!! [:p]

 

that's why he is flat chested!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

By the time U realize the phone gone and want to bite, I already go home by myself and next will shift shop to another locale. [;)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Relax bro, U have earned the trust of many ICE brudders already. No need to explain yourself repeatingly, Ur reputation supercedes the allegations [;)]

 

btw, care to post your new address again? I'll probably visit U soon for my woofer setup. [;)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
Relax bro, U have earned the trust of many ICE brudders already. No need to explain yourself repeatingly, Ur reputation supercedes the allegations [;)]

 

btw, care to post your new address again? I'll probably visit U soon for my woofer setup. [;)]

 

*Sign, look at all bros going to do the ICE. For me, 1st priority is for the supension & body kits, then to ICE only

Link to post
Share on other sites

By the time U realize the phone gone and want to bite, I already go home by myself and next will shift shop to another locale. [;)]

 

Like that ah.... if really like that i'll wait until your business very happening liao.... then let u steal my handphone... so that u'll shift out.... then i'll just set up another shop in the same place.... call 2oom 4udio!! [laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Leave your neck behind !! HAHHAHAHA .. that will leave the HP as well [sly][sly]

 

Cannot lah.... leave neck behind... then my head link to my body directly?? very ugly.. cannot lah!! [laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

*Sign, look at all bros going to do the ICE. For me, 1st priority is for the supension & body kits, then to ICE only[/reply]

 

At least u better than me lah!! i can't even thing of all this.... [:(]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Clement aka Gullible Guyver,

 

Exactly the point. I will wait for my shop to establish then purposely steal my customer's handphone. It will be like shooting myself in the foot! [crazy]

 

Besides even if U want to give that guy the benefit of the doubt, just let me say I never-ever steal other pple's things cuz I hate stealing. I got no respect for pple who steal. If pple steal from me and get caught ...Exception is if I were still single and I don't know the Guy I may steal the girlfriend. [laugh]

 

Anyway on a happier note by this end of the week my place should be fully set-up. So all U Guys are welcome to hang-out if U want, that's the way I set it up ie for pple to hang.

 

AutoS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Gavin,

 

I know where U'r coming from. The last thing i want to do is to help pollute Ur forum.

 

Problem is B4 U guys deleted the last thread, our friend had the last say. The allegations weren't just aimed at my abilities as an installer, which is not much of a problem since all the numerous uncountable jobs Zoom has done speak for themselves. But the character assasination, ridiculous as it is for some who don't know me well may create doubts. Right here we got someone taking the neutral position and saying that there just may be some truth to the allegations. Silence on my part may be an admission to guilt to some.

 

I can even anyhow pin point some normal guy and say I saw him bending over selling backside in Desker Rd and add some spice to the story about his car number and time etc. Chances are some who might not know him well may also think there might be some possibility of truth. Anyway as U say I have made repetitions on the subject and enuff is enuff. Beyond what I've said everybody has a right to their own opinions.

 

Back to normality, Daryl has made some well founded concerns regarding Ur small Sony amp driving Ur sub. The thing is since Bazook Toobs use cheapo subs W/ very small magnet, chances are the Sony will be sufficient. The thing is to make sure the amp has in-built variable low pass X-over to do the job.

 

AutoS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hi AutoS, thanks for your tips. I'll pay U a visit soon to see what possibilities can be achieved with the Bazooka tube.

 

As for the previous unpleasant thread encounter, let's set it aside and move on. I have to delete it as it was getting out of hand. Hope U understand [;)]

 

Ok, let's get back to talking ICE [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
*Sign, look at all bros going to do the ICE. For me, 1st priority is for the supension & body kits, then to ICE only

 

Just like me! [;)] But I stayed away from bodykits! [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

 

*Sign, look at all bros going to do the ICE. For me, 1st priority is for the supension & body kits, then to ICE only

 

Just like me! [;)] But I stayed away from bodykits! [:p]

 

U prefer ICE, I prefer OCE meh [sly]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...