Sparetyre Neutral Newbie July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 soon, u will get breast cancer my friend, at the rate u hang that thing around ur neck!!! that's why he is flat chested!!! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AutoS Neutral Newbie July 2, 2002 Author Share July 2, 2002 By the time U realize the phone gone and want to bite, I already go home by myself and next will shift shop to another locale. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbobrick Neutral Newbie July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 Relax bro, U have earned the trust of many ICE brudders already. No need to explain yourself repeatingly, Ur reputation supercedes the allegations btw, care to post your new address again? I'll probably visit U soon for my woofer setup. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 Leave your neck behind !! HAHHAHAHA .. that will leave the HP as well Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Koolaba 1st Gear July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 Hi Gav, Geoff's address is 359 Joo Chiat Rd Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbobrick Neutral Newbie July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 Thanks TS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mondeo Neutral Newbie July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 Relax bro, U have earned the trust of many ICE brudders already. No need to explain yourself repeatingly, Ur reputation supercedes the allegations btw, care to post your new address again? I'll probably visit U soon for my woofer setup. *Sign, look at all bros going to do the ICE. For me, 1st priority is for the supension & body kits, then to ICE only Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbobrick Neutral Newbie July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 Well I sorted out my suspension and power mods so now it's ICE! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guyver 1st Gear July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 .........or new implants!!!!! [/reply] Don't need... my muscle will squeeze the cancer to death!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guyver 1st Gear July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 that's why he is flat chested!!! [/reply] Wah lau!! U also like that don't pull me in leh!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guyver 1st Gear July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 By the time U realize the phone gone and want to bite, I already go home by myself and next will shift shop to another locale. Like that ah.... if really like that i'll wait until your business very happening liao.... then let u steal my handphone... so that u'll shift out.... then i'll just set up another shop in the same place.... call 2oom 4udio!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guyver 1st Gear July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 Leave your neck behind !! HAHHAHAHA .. that will leave the HP as well Cannot lah.... leave neck behind... then my head link to my body directly?? very ugly.. cannot lah!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guyver 1st Gear July 2, 2002 Share July 2, 2002 *Sign, look at all bros going to do the ICE. For me, 1st priority is for the supension & body kits, then to ICE only[/reply] At least u better than me lah!! i can't even thing of all this.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AutoS Neutral Newbie July 2, 2002 Author Share July 2, 2002 Clement aka Gullible Guyver, Exactly the point. I will wait for my shop to establish then purposely steal my customer's handphone. It will be like shooting myself in the foot! Besides even if U want to give that guy the benefit of the doubt, just let me say I never-ever steal other pple's things cuz I hate stealing. I got no respect for pple who steal. If pple steal from me and get caught ...Exception is if I were still single and I don't know the Guy I may steal the girlfriend. Anyway on a happier note by this end of the week my place should be fully set-up. So all U Guys are welcome to hang-out if U want, that's the way I set it up ie for pple to hang. AutoS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AutoS Neutral Newbie July 2, 2002 Author Share July 2, 2002 Gavin, I know where U'r coming from. The last thing i want to do is to help pollute Ur forum. Problem is B4 U guys deleted the last thread, our friend had the last say. The allegations weren't just aimed at my abilities as an installer, which is not much of a problem since all the numerous uncountable jobs Zoom has done speak for themselves. But the character assasination, ridiculous as it is for some who don't know me well may create doubts. Right here we got someone taking the neutral position and saying that there just may be some truth to the allegations. Silence on my part may be an admission to guilt to some. I can even anyhow pin point some normal guy and say I saw him bending over selling backside in Desker Rd and add some spice to the story about his car number and time etc. Chances are some who might not know him well may also think there might be some possibility of truth. Anyway as U say I have made repetitions on the subject and enuff is enuff. Beyond what I've said everybody has a right to their own opinions. Back to normality, Daryl has made some well founded concerns regarding Ur small Sony amp driving Ur sub. The thing is since Bazook Toobs use cheapo subs W/ very small magnet, chances are the Sony will be sufficient. The thing is to make sure the amp has in-built variable low pass X-over to do the job. AutoS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbobrick Neutral Newbie July 3, 2002 Share July 3, 2002 Hi AutoS, thanks for your tips. I'll pay U a visit soon to see what possibilities can be achieved with the Bazooka tube. As for the previous unpleasant thread encounter, let's set it aside and move on. I have to delete it as it was getting out of hand. Hope U understand Ok, let's get back to talking ICE Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madarmour Neutral Newbie July 3, 2002 Share July 3, 2002 *Sign, look at all bros going to do the ICE. For me, 1st priority is for the supension & body kits, then to ICE only Just like me! But I stayed away from bodykits! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mondeo Neutral Newbie July 3, 2002 Share July 3, 2002 *Sign, look at all bros going to do the ICE. For me, 1st priority is for the supension & body kits, then to ICE only Just like me! But I stayed away from bodykits! U prefer ICE, I prefer OCE meh ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Caution: Forex 'seminar' on groupon
Caution: Forex 'seminar' on groupon
Caution for those entering JB with <3/4 full tank
Caution for those entering JB with <3/4 full tank
Eating Puffer Fish, CAUTION!
Eating Puffer Fish, CAUTION!
Puppy abuse in Malaysia! CAUTION! TERRIFYING!
Puppy abuse in Malaysia! CAUTION! TERRIFYING!
Caution: those going to the coming My v SG match..
Caution: those going to the coming My v SG match..
Be Caution Opening Bonnet During Smoking Engine
Be Caution Opening Bonnet During Smoking Engine
A Caution To All Drivers
A Caution To All Drivers
Caution , don't speed. TP is now armed with Cordon
Caution , don't speed. TP is now armed with Cordon