Vtim 3rd Gear August 18, 2005 Share August 18, 2005 ST115 quite good for Dry but slightly above average for Wet, as for 512....er....it's a grade lower than ST115. FK451 should be very good in Dry but I not sure about wet as I haven't tried before ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Victorco 2nd Gear August 18, 2005 Share August 18, 2005 512 also call UHP ?? that one is call HP at most. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Victorco 2nd Gear August 18, 2005 Share August 18, 2005 move sure will one. is when corner u will feel the tyres flex a not. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cklasse 1st Gear August 20, 2005 Share August 20, 2005 (edited) I am looking for a replacement tyre for my current Michelin Pilot Sport 225/45 R17. I kind of like the Pirelli P-Dragon that I saw in Autobac. It is going for $232 each. Any comments on this tyre and the price? Edited August 20, 2005 by Cklasse Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sevenz Neutral Newbie August 20, 2005 Share August 20, 2005 hi MCF.. i need to change my tires from 14" to 15". any reccomendation on which tires i shd get. i was thinking of es100 but worry abt the noise. some are reccomending me to go for falken st115 or bs turanza gr80. need help What's ur criteria? Cost, dry grip, wet grip, noise, weight?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reymund Neutral Newbie August 20, 2005 Share August 20, 2005 I've used before ES100s......and this is also from recommendation from a fren whom just bought them.....btw...tat was a year+ back.....then I use 5K liao recommend to my fren also.....3 of us are driving the same car and on 15".......initially when the tire is less then 15K......solid grip and quiet(but grip still not compared to upper class like SO2/3 and AD07 lar)......but after 20K nia kns liao......I had 2 accidents with that tire.....1 at Sepang.....1 at Mohammad Sultan.......both also high speed cornering but tire after 20K liao lar.....CMI(3/10).....but before 20K......strongly belief that the tire is value for money and solid grip(maybe 8.5/10)......and both of my 2 frens also commend the same thing....and they had ban this tyre liao.....Just me and my 2 frenz opinion thou Therefore....I won't recommend ES100 if u really into high speed......unless u can afford to change tyres every 6-9mths......kekeke...then ES100 not bad choice compared to ST115 or GRIII......Just my opinion ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Monthly Tyres Promotion @ Sgcarmart e-Shop!
Monthly Tyres Promotion @ Sgcarmart e-Shop!
Any recommended tyre shop
Any recommended tyre shop
Any recommendation for ear digging?
Any recommendation for ear digging?
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6
Any recommendation for good facilities Health Centre/ Spa
Any recommendation for good facilities Health Centre/ Spa
Plumber Recommendations please!
Plumber Recommendations please!
Recommendation for private driving instructor near BBDC
Recommendation for private driving instructor near BBDC
Seeking advice: can the tyre still hold?
Seeking advice: can the tyre still hold?