Jump to content

HU troubles


Seansene
 Share

Recommended Posts

I love the Time Correction Function in the Alpine, which is the primary reason why I brought the set.

 

I got mine for $550. wink.gif

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

bro, can your HU save the settings?

Memory settings?

I off my circuit breaker when send for servicing also no problem.

How come u went to PL for tuning?

Settled your tuning yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, for my case... My neg point was removed.... Thus my settings were all gonez.

 

As for Pinliang, they were kind enough to tune becos of the component speaker I brought from there and not becos of the HU...

 

Yet to settle my tuning.unsure.gifunsure.gifbigcry.gifbigcry.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

Finally got the issue settled! Went for Servicing at Regent, and asked them if they had any spare HUs, which I should have done in the first place! Well, they got me a new set, with two year warranty, and at a great price too! [;)] So all's well again, thanks for your input [sunny]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...