Ace_t Neutral Newbie July 26, 2004 Share July 26, 2004 wah.. new technology... HU predetermined to fail after 1 yr. RM must be sharpening the blade and checking its profitability list... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator July 26, 2004 Share July 26, 2004 Perhaps date-sensitive HU. Have expiry date liao... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear July 26, 2004 Share July 26, 2004 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace_t Neutral Newbie July 26, 2004 Share July 26, 2004 show me.... but u must be willing to throw it away first. I fixed my alarm. cost me $3.26 for parts. [reply] HU warranty is one year, dead and gone. Fixing? Done it, but the trobles now are just too much. I'm not an electrical engineer - show me moving parts and I might be able to make sense of them, but circuits Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seansene 1st Gear July 26, 2004 Author Share July 26, 2004 show me.... but u must be willing to throw it away first. Hey, it would be lucky if I continue to use it as a paper weight! Just say when... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace_t Neutral Newbie July 26, 2004 Share July 26, 2004 the EEprom was not Y2K compliant. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator July 26, 2004 Share July 26, 2004 "..not Y2K compliant...." Erm..I thot sean compliant?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seansene 1st Gear July 26, 2004 Author Share July 26, 2004 Eh, my name EEprom meh? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator July 26, 2004 Share July 26, 2004 hmmm EEprom=Sean=non-compliant? Can oso la... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace_t Neutral Newbie July 26, 2004 Share July 26, 2004 eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk-----ppppprrrrrOOOOooooooooMMMM (sound of yr HU crashing) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seansene 1st Gear July 26, 2004 Author Share July 26, 2004 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gadgeter 2nd Gear July 26, 2004 Share July 26, 2004 Sean, I have brought a CDA9833 recently, no regrets about it.. Only regret I have, I forgot to record the EQ setting tuned by Pinliang.. when I change the batt connector over the weekend., Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yttrium Neutral Newbie July 26, 2004 Share July 26, 2004 So it's not a faulty face plate connection anymore? Checked if any of the Ford guys are upgrading? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seansene 1st Gear July 27, 2004 Author Share July 27, 2004 I posted already, but they're not replying Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yttrium Neutral Newbie July 27, 2004 Share July 27, 2004 I thought I saw Andrianie mention that she's looking for a HU to replace her Alpine unit. Maybe can check with her what model she has? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yttrium Neutral Newbie July 27, 2004 Share July 27, 2004 Ooops.. I see you HAVE asked Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seansene 1st Gear July 27, 2004 Author Share July 27, 2004 Well if I get the CDA then I'd have to change the changer too, and that opens up other brands as options. Sigh... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seansene 1st Gear July 27, 2004 Author Share July 27, 2004 (edited) One step ahead... But music-less Edited July 27, 2004 by Seansene ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now