Happening at OG today.

BMW320i

Neutral Newbie
All this crap about TP catching mod cars, all for statistics only, to show figures.

If TP is serious about catching mod cars, then they shd be at SMSA races at Kallang. Sure big catch, but do you see them there?

Did you know that for your mod car to pass inspection, all you need to do is bribe the inspection ctr person from S$200 UP, depending on your mods, and that fellow will issue you the 'pass' cert.

Loads of TP on the prowl at OG today. Including undercover officers. Today saw 1 civic SIR kena toto as well as an EVO. All other heavily modded or loud cars took cover at the carpark till the coast is clear. [laugh]

Not to mention celica pushing a civic all the way at CTE, MX5 smelling smoke behind celica and the white STI driver had a leg cramp and "accidentally" had his foot stuck on the accelerator pedal and blew by all 3 cars ... nice HKS BOV ... [inlove]

Haven't heard of such a deal. If thats the case, I think we would all like to SC/TC our rides [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement

Hey guys... heard that fridays and saturdays have action around orchard.. mostly at around cineleisure la.. i never see before lei.. [bigcry] really wanna see some real action...

but heard also that if got tp around patrolling that area den dun have anything..

btw my dad's nissan presea have the pssst sound while changing gears lei... dunno what's the cause of it lei.. no turbo.. all stock.. except air filter and exhaust mods..

but not as loud as the actual turbo-charged de... but power liao la... haha.. no mod also have pssst.. lol.. somemore it's auto transmission.. [sweatdrop] lol...

post-49-1126720205_thumb.jpg

who say the got the right to wack someone up. they onli have the right if that person resist arrest all the can do is use that bloodly lousy T-baton to arm lock that bugger but never to wack him up. and there is SOP of where to wack not anywhere also can one.

how can a workshop man donno what drivetrain is that car. that it is his rice bowl. is just that the towtruck is call in by TP they dont even wan to care what train is that MRT if can they also tow lah. it $$ for them u know.

not all shop can do that lah. must be really know that inspection pple really well and that day got no superman there to watch.

if really 200 and up can fix it alot of pple SC or even drop bigger engine liao