Jump to content

Toledo 1.6M


Mel4fun
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

VAG folks,

 

Know anyone who may be interested in my ride, maybe selling.

 

SEAT Toledo 1.6 Manaul

 

Registration : Jul 2001 (have it since new)

 

Colour : Gold w/ 2 tone Black/Biege interior

 

Standard Accessories - Climatic control, 8-way speaker, rear-sunshade, cruise-control, immobiliser

 

Add-on accessories - Ray Barrier tinited windows, SEAT Sport MoMo Corse Pedal, Speedo Chrome rings, Blaupunkt CD70 Skyline series HU w/ 10 disc changer & Kicker Amp & sound proofed

 

Add-on toys (optional, may sell separately) - SEAT Sport Cupra kit, 18" Mille Miglia EVO5 w/ P-Zero Russo, Bilstien B8 with Eibach lowering springs, Neuspeed rear anti-roll bar, TT front strut bar, uprate 280mm front rotors, Oettinger Exhuast (w/ LTA cert), manual short shift kit

 

Full service history available from ex-Barcelona Motor and Servotronics.

 

BTW, I also have a Dastek Unichip Piggy-back (Blue colour) for sale.

Please PM me if interested. I'll provide more information as required.

 

Thanks.

Mel.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Nice car...too bad already got my octy if not

Nice rims, btw is this your ride (from ex-seatsg forum)

post-22-1096953830_thumb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

VAG folks,

 

Know anyone who may be interested in my ride, maybe selling.

 

SEAT Toledo 1.6 Manaul

 

Registration : Jul 2001 (have it since new)

 

Colour : Gold w/ 2 tone Black/Biege interior

 

Standard Accessories - Climatic control, 8-way speaker, rear-sunshade, cruise-control, immobiliser

 

Add-on accessories - Ray Barrier tinited windows, SEAT Sport MoMo Corse Pedal, Speedo Chrome rings, Blaupunkt CD70 Skyline series HU w/ 10 disc changer & Kicker Amp & sound proofed

 

Add-on toys (optional, may sell separately) - SEAT Sport Cupra kit, 18" Mille Miglia EVO5 w/ P-Zero Russo, Bilstien B8 with Eibach lowering springs, Neuspeed rear anti-roll bar, TT front strut bar, uprate 280mm front rotors, Oettinger Exhuast (w/ LTA cert), manual short shift kit

 

Full service history available from ex-Barcelona Motor and Servotronics.

 

BTW, I also have a Dastek Unichip Piggy-back (Blue colour) for sale.

Please PM me if interested. I'll provide more information as required.

 

Thanks.

Mel.

 

and pray tell wat u doing at Kallang Macs yesterday...trying to sell there ahlaugh.giflaugh.gif

 

 

Bro...so wats up?? A6 ah??sly.gifsly.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

laugh.giflaugh.gifSee...my GPS had u in screensly.gif

 

I was there...meeting the beemer fellas...reached there and jus saw u leave..wink.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Bro...no 1.8T...although I wish I could go for that.

 

More likely another NA car, given the current price of petrol.......but I do welcome the thought of turbo desiel....if they ever comes .... inlove.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

thumbsup.gifCoping along fine...Tks mate!smile.gif

 

Will call u again when the A6 2.4 is here....really itching to test it sly.gif

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...