V-Kool lobang

Normankok

Neutral Newbie

Hi everybody,

I am getting my sunny next week. Need your advice for putting the car film: V-Kool!!!

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

They got 3 types of packages. I think ranging from $388 to $1K+. The different is the tinting and the UV and Infra protection. What color is your ride? If it is dark in color, I think Vkool won't help much.

Neutral Newbie

Oh. Than it will be better. My black car still feel like an oven even after doing the V-Kool due to the heat "attracting" nature of the color.

Neutral Newbie

My ride is already filmed but I just to share a bit on comparing them.

As my colleagues had diff films on their ride and visually we dont find any diff between them. We always argue that the cars felt just as hot every time we open the doors. However, we found a simple method to justify better films.

We placed 3 cars with films from diff vendors under direct sun for 3 hours.

After 3 hrs or more, we use our palms to feel the interior of the glasss(front, side & back). The car which with the best film felt least hot on the glass, whereas the car which was installed with $RM200, felt like a hot-plate!

I would suggest you to try this on friends who have films installed and see whether you are happy with the performance. Good luck!