Jump to content

Optra interior Leather Colour


Hexton
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Jackspeed did the leather on our seats, maybe you can call them about changing your interior to black leather too...... then it'll be damm cool! [thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

not many dealers give all-in-one (remote+ boot release) key..so far only conti cars are given such keys.

 

Before I actually decided on Optra, I was talking to other dealers SE to see what freebies they offering me, and 2 remote + 1 master key is part of the standard package.... rolleyes.gif

 

After deciding on Optra, forgotten to ask the SE about how many remote before signing on the papers thinking 2 is the standard... until I got my car then I know Chevy only giving 1 remote...unsure.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

Jackspeed did the leather on our seats, maybe you can call them about changing your interior to black leather too...... then it'll be damm cool! thumbsup.gif

Ya, I will probably give Jackspeed a call next few days to find out if they do it... but if too ex sweatdrop.gif, also can forget it liao... now no extra cash

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

Any 1 know where to get? and how much is it around? to make two tone leather seat??? wink.gif

Ya, I seen the Cerato HB, two tone leather, very nice...nod.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...