Jump to content

My DC5


Autonomy
 Share

Recommended Posts

No lah...car cannot take it and not so much money.

 

Track very often at Marine South nia.....in the acarade. Ha ha ha ha....we play for pride. Who lose play on the Para Para machine. tongue.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

240bhp but at a seow high RPM. 8000 if I am not wrong.

 

But should be a blast to drive. RWD....coupe...240bhp. Yum yum....

 

The other steam one is in JB Lotus Club....got a Elise with a B18C Honda 1.8 Type R engine inside....replaces the K Class Rover engine. Got handling and power !!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Ya they have one over at Kah Motors a few months back. Of cos no test drive but I sat in it. Very small and cramp inside the cockpit. [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

er... not true... I committee member lah... how can??? [rolleyes]

 

WOW, promo lah [idea]

you kena arrow or voleeter? [hur]

Edited by King
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup I think the new FL DC5R has got vivid blue also. Just that most of the Rs are white.

 

the Pre-FL oso had blue...my Ex-R was a white too... [thumbsup]

post-21-1113405025_thumb.jpg

Edited by Accordvtec
Link to post
Share on other sites

Type R got blue oso..

 

 

yah...but i think the type R blue is not thea same as this blue...

its the same as the Euro R blue...

darker than this..... [nod]

 

yah.think its diff.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I think the Vivid Blue Pearl is one of the new colors on Honda's lineup. So I think the pre FL is on a different shade of blue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Nice ride bro. It's a pity it's your ex ride. But I guess your must have moved to something even better! [;)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...