Jump to content

Skoda Superb


Svtfocus
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Just curious which part is the side door you refer to? I do really hear the "click" sound occasionally and it seems like some rubbing too. Intially I thou is my disc brake and change up the whole thing but still to no avail. [:/]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum.

 

Just changed my car to a Superb, will be collecting in 2 weeks time. The car comes with full body kits and 17" sport rims. I like everything about it except the side doors where the material used is nylon(?) instead of leather. Thinking of changing it to leather but the SA advised otherwise because she said there will be some "clicking" sound while driving, apparently from rubbing against some hooks or something.

 

Just need some advice from you guys, did anyone here change to leather and any complaints?

 

Thanks.

Ixus

 

Hello Ixus,

 

Welcome to the Skoda family!

 

Your SE at CA is a she. Is she Alice Tan? I think we have been served by the same person. Is this your ride?

 

BTW just PMed u.

post-73-1121906380_thumb.jpg

post-73-1121906381_thumb.jpg

Edited by Koolaba
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

For that rim hor...very nice to look...but my friend has a hard time cleaning it due to the huge no. of screws. [sly]

 

I enjoy driving it especially after Revo + Diverter Valve change up = very smooth [thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually this is a BBS replica design. The number of spokes also makes it hard to clean. Anyway this rim is freaking heavy compared to the original BBS ones. Made in some part of Italy which Autovox has no idea also.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...