Another case of AMTK

Loki

I saw an AM biker park his bicycle in front of a Camry to block his way along Cross Street on CNY eve.

Don't know what happened between them but the Old Indian uncle and wife just sat in the car and LL.

KNN, CNY eve and you can imagine the bumper to bumper road condition at China Town and this AM just stood there in front of the car with his arm folded as though it was his grandfather's road.

Lots of honking from behind as they can't filter out of the busy road.

I was there too, trying to get out of Chinatown Point carpark.

At first I thought it was some serious accident. Turned out nobody was lying on the ground.

Damn inconsiderate.

the problem is the lack of rules for cyclists... cos you got the "wannbe", "professional" "ah-pek, " weekend warriors" and of cos infamous "AMTK"

TP and the authorities does not want to set rules, but guidelines, cos they know enforcement is impossible.

so how, suck thumb lor... live and let live... no one wants to die on the road... those who want to let them... just stay far far away...

Edited by Vidz

Supercharged

I saw an AM biker park his bicycle in front of a Camry to block his way along Cross Street on CNY eve.

Don't know what happened between them but the Old Indian uncle and wife just sat in the car and LL.

KNN, CNY eve and you can imagine the bumper to bumper road condition at China Town and this AM just stood there in front of the car with his arm folded as though it was his grandfather's road.

Lots of honking from behind as they can't filter out of the busy road.

Then later what happen? Did the traffic jam cleared in the end ? <_<

Then later what happen? Did the traffic jam cleared in the end ? <_<

Honestly I don'y know.

The traffic condition was really congested along Cross Street, i.e., bumper to bumper, and I had to move off so as not to cause another jam. Even if I wanted to Kaypoh also there is no space for me to move aside to park my car.

But I really pity those behind this car since nobody will give way for them to filter out under that kind of condition if you know what I mean.

I don't really know what happened between them. It could very well be the car driver was at fault.

But this reminded me of the woman at the "Lot 1" carpark. The entire traffic behind came to a standstill because of a personal displeasure. And those who drive will know that it is not only that lane that will be affected. The rest of the lanes will also come to a standstill because the cars in that affected lane were trying their level best to filter out.

Those behind (other lanes inclusive) will not be able to move and worse of all, they don't even know what happened in front.

Supercharged

Think so. Saw it on wan bao that day. Didn't read the article..

It must have been a traumatic experience for her. I do hope she is alright..... [:/]

It must have been a traumatic experience for her. I do hope she is alright..... [:/]

She is definately alright. Go read The New Paper, front page news.

Apparently, she made a police report two days after the incident but police told her unable to id the cyclist. So her frens helped her post it online and raised $5k to id the cyclist.

Now TP see this getting viral, they also looking for the cyclist.

+1 to the media. SPF trying to taichi again.

Honestly why are we wasting some much time and money (in case of the reward) for someone who is being a complete and utter jerk. In the end it is a trivial matter and someone was held up for a small amount of time. They have spent more time trying to get "justice". If we keep chasing done all these misdeeds are we actually making our world better as we will lose sight of the bigger picture and greater good.

And to continue with the quotes, this is rather pertinent:

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so f**king what?' —Stephen Fry

Honestly why are we wasting some much time and money (in case of the reward) for someone who is being a complete and utter jerk. In the end it is a trivial matter and someone was held up for a small amount of time. They have spent more time trying to get "justice". If we keep chasing done all these misdeeds are we actually making our world better as we will lose sight of the bigger picture and greater good.

And to continue with the quotes, this is rather pertinent:

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so f**king what?' Stephen Fry

Beats me. Maybe bec they feel mofo cyclists like this fxxker shd be hunted down and lynched?

Beats me. Maybe bec they feel mofo cyclists like this fxxker shd be hunted down and lynched?

There are a lot of other road users that should have the same fate, but why stop there?

For trivial matters? Honestly are we that cruel as a society? Or is our impatience taking over into irrational anger?

Yup. Maybe that's the reason. One leotard jerk at a time. Mata resources limited. Can only catch one at a time to let them feel the full force of the law. Edited by Sabian

heihei.....

It's not trivial. It's a serious dangerous matter. He's endangering both his life and others.

If he wants to die, he should just choose a method that will not implicate others.

For trivial matters? Honestly are we that cruel as a society? Or is our impatience taking over into irrational anger?

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1