A solution for cheating-wives and skiving workers

carloverguy2017

Have you suspected your wife is cheating on you , driving your car to some dark public parks for rendezvous ?

Or your company employee had been secretly using your company vehicles to pick up your wife ?

OK ..joking.. but do check out the review of this amazingly useful GPS Tracker.

You can even use it to track your car if your car might be stolen in Malaysia ( using a malaysian 3G SIM card )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNXPUgQYyfU

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

most dump trucks in SG have a Vehicular Tracking System with GPS device installed in each truck, to help the companies to track their drivers. not sure if the device is similar to yours... 

Most of the time. I think the wife worries more is the husband will be cheating I suppose. I have friends who even refuse to have the on board dashcam worrying the wife knowing where they go. Haha

• Praise 1

actually if any member [laugh]  is reading my post-

does your wife knows your handphone pw or security code?

do you leave your phone freely at home free to access to kids and wife to answer read your calls & messages, or play game with it?

do you leave your phone freely at home free to access to kids and wife to answer read your calls & messages, or play game with it?

my wife does... but shes not the type to check my phone in that way... she prefers to ask me directly... haha... 

• Praise 2

There's nothing to hide. We are very open about it.

We can access each other phone using finger print / pin code.

• Praise 1

We both know each other's phone PW. 
But we don't check on each other's phone ever.

I think this should be the way.

The more you wanted to check each other, the more distrust between spouses.

my wife does... but shes not the type to check my phone in that way... she prefers to ask me directly... haha... 

Whenever wife ask you where you go, just tell her you meet girls open room in 81. 

Keep repeating this answer everytime she ask. 

After a month or so, you can freely go open room in 81 and still reply the same answer and you will be confident, without blinking your eyes.

LOL

It's like the national education. 

Everyday the teacher tells the student "Do not eat chewing gums".

10 years later, all the children will assume chewing gums are bad.

But they didn't knew that chewing gums have health benefits, such as cleaning your teeth in between meals, freshen your mouth, cultivate salivation in your mouth to prevent infection, makes your mind alert etc.

We both know each other's phone PW. 

But we don't check on each other's phone ever.

I think this should be the way.

The more you wanted to check each other, the more distrust between spouses.

trust is very important... takes time to build up, but can be destroyed in a second... 

trust is very important... takes time to build up, but can be destroyed in a second... 

So goes down to why do you need a Tracker..

Well, that isn't the same for familes, spouse, because typically I would say Trackers are for commercial vehicles , or you've rented out your car to strangers, or have a habit of letting your spoil brats drive your Merc to night spots perhaps.

So I guess that might be a good idea to install some tracking device, just in case the car you've rented out is involved in some scams or criminal activity, or trying to steal your company car. 

In honest sense, I think putting tracker device for families member is a mistrust of your own family .. which is quite sad if someone finds out eventually.

So goes down to why do you need a Tracker..

Well, that isn't the same for familes, spouse, because typically I would say Trackers are for commercial vehicles , or you've rented out your car to strangers, or have a habit of letting your spoil brats drive your Merc to night spots perhaps.

So I guess that might be a good idea to install some tracking device, just in case the car you've rented out is involved in some scams or criminal activity, or trying to steal your company car.

In honest sense, I think putting tracker device for families member is a mistrust of your own family .. which is quite sad if someone finds out eventually.

i would say generally that having trackers on phones or private cars are more for security purposes... in case the family member is lost or something happen to him/her. and this tracker should be agreed by both parties.

agree on commercial vehicles...

Edited by kdash
↡ Advertisement