HAHAHA. finally can access this folder

King

(edited)

-whatever i post here, pls keep it here and dun copy and post on the public folder...pls....

-some pple beri narrow minded one and may misunderstood what i want to write [hur]

-some time i just 1 2 let go streams...

-like the bloody agent still owe me hundreds over dollar, wonder when they 1 2 paid me?KNS! [shakehead]

-after our dear gerard got kick out, i believe the other saleman 1 2 come in to take over gerard.. all i k said is wait long long!!!

-track day was funz at PG, but since my car is stock suspension, every corner understeer like crazy but nvr mind, i do late apex let it understeer out of every corner [laugh]

- the 2.5L rex got great traction on the track and even pull away from the GTA on the highway but no european ride comfort, the rex feel very empty

that all for nowz....

Edited by King

owe u hundred over dollars or a couple of hundred ?

The agent owe me half my remaining road tax of my previous 1.5l ride leh, also haven't pay. Of course, not as long as yours lah, been waiting for 4 weeks niah. Tell me LTA take some 3 weeks to process payment wor. Let's see what happens now .....

of cos bro! only for "internal" consumption only.

As for the 2.5L Rex, how to compared? AWD leh while ours is 2WD. hehe. but sure lots of adrenalin trying to beat them right? :-)

bless

Neutral Newbie

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Agree with you on tat!

I think his real message is: Wao lao, youngsters nowadays so childish. Back when I was chionging on the road, they still learning to ride bicycle....... [laugh]

Ashton bro, no hard feeling ok! [sweatdrop] Just teasing only

Hoi brudders " ..mai kong miah leh." ( [lipsrsealed] ) no names allowed lar..me slow car lar..

ya..STI.Skoda Truck International Spec C zech.

so will I see u guys?..

NA BEI!!!!

just found out the rex I sit in to PG is 290 BHP on wheel

NM is 400 over...

no wonder the G-force is [nosebleed][nosebleed][nosebleed][nosebleed]

can even pull away from 3.2 V6 GTA on highway [sweatdrop]

athough cannot compare to 500bhp evo..but still a [nosebleed]