Jump to content

Daihatsu Copen


Tzehou
 Share

Recommended Posts

Copen bro, I have PMed' you my contact. Did you receive it? :)

 

Hi bro received. I'm planning a meet up maybe tonight. Shall give u guys a call. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Need to do my intake.. The stock air filter dam expensive.. Any recommendation and the damage?

 

I'm running on 195/45/15, go over bumps at high speed will scrap already..

 

Also, today i saw a white copen front bumper lying on the centre divider portion of CTE(SLE), hidden amongst the sparse bushes, just before Moulmein exit.. I hope its non of the bros here...

Edited by Chapelofres
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I'm using a copen replacement "Sakura" brand (made in japan) air filter. Hearsay that the D-sport one gives better performance or you might want to talk to HH now as he has done some research on air-filters.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha Mickey_ my research is basically online done and on dyno I think air filters plays a big part especially on turbocharged application.

 

Need to do my intake.. The stock air filter dam expensive.. Any recommendation and the damage?

 

I'm running on 195/45/15, go over bumps at high speed will scrap already..

 

Also, today i saw a white copen front bumper lying on the centre divider portion of CTE(SLE), hidden amongst the sparse bushes, just before Moulmein exit.. I hope its non of the bros here...

 

Bro I recommend, induction kit with customize piping for Copen. Firstly, it's cheaper to maintain than drop-in, and you get more a punch than drop-in filters. I personally recommend Amsoil induction kit for our ride, as it provides more filtration (Claimed by Amsoil) than any other conventional induction kits out there.

 

Come for meetups la..Let me poison you. Hahahaha. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to do my intake.. The stock air filter dam expensive.. Any recommendation and the damage?

 

I'm running on 195/45/15, go over bumps at high speed will scrap already..

 

Also, today i saw a white copen front bumper lying on the centre divider portion of CTE(SLE), hidden amongst the sparse bushes, just before Moulmein exit.. I hope its non of the bros here...

Bro can u tell me the exact location of the bumper??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha Mickey_ my research is basically online done and on dyno I think air filters plays a big part especially on turbocharged application.

 

 

 

Bro I recommend, induction kit with customize piping for Copen. Firstly, it's cheaper to maintain than drop-in, and you get more a punch than drop-in filters. I personally recommend Amsoil induction kit for our ride, as it provides more filtration (Claimed by Amsoil) than any other conventional induction kits out there.

 

Come for meetups la..Let me poison you. Hahahaha. [laugh]

 

Induction Kits good for manual only yeah...any auto copen running these?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Induction Kits good for manual only yeah...any auto copen running these?

 

Induction kits not good for NA auto, but with turbo...heeheeheee [sly]

 

Hoytusa84 driving auto with induction kit~

Link to post
Share on other sites

Induction kits not good for NA auto, but with turbo...heeheeheee [sly]

 

Hoytusa84 driving auto with induction kit~

 

Hey bro rmb we talk about.. When going over hump we shift to gear one from a higher gear? i guess our speed must below 20 in order to shift in easily..

Link to post
Share on other sites

when i had my Open pod installed, at first was fun..got the Bov sound..

 

after that..become very tired of it..haha

 

noisy...and attention seeking especially in carpark.

 

 

For manual car when go over humps, try not force the gear into gear 1 if its not below 10km/h..use gear 2 also can..

Link to post
Share on other sites

when i had my Open pod installed, at first was fun..got the Bov sound..

 

after that..become very tired of it..haha

 

noisy...and attention seeking especially in carpark.

 

 

For manual car when go over humps, try not force the gear into gear 1 if its not below 10km/h..use gear 2 also can..

 

you also face the same prob bro? Must really force it in hor ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

you also face the same prob bro? Must really force it in hor ?

 

Yeah bro, don't force it. Gear 2 and play with your clutch! ^_^

Link to post
Share on other sites

ya man bro thanks.. i finding our COPEN <-- Sticker.. Cost 96 bucks to bring in from japan.. hiaz..

 

turbo timer am finding too.. there's few replica on the market also.. scare buy the replica one..

Link to post
Share on other sites

ya man bro thanks.. i finding our COPEN <-- Sticker.. Cost 96 bucks to bring in from japan.. hiaz..

 

turbo timer am finding too.. there's few replica on the market also.. scare buy the replica one..

 

I'm using a replica turbo timer too. Does the job well enough [:p]

 

What stickers are you looking for bro?

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...