Sfhuang Clutched August 25, 2007 Share August 25, 2007 ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Watwheels Supersonic August 25, 2007 Share August 25, 2007 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ano727 2nd Gear August 25, 2007 Share August 25, 2007 Speaking of mocca (apologies mod if a bit out of topic but I cannot start a new thread yet, if someone can start one for me, that would be great), I wanted to buy an E90 - the new communicator phone. Believe it or not, it's out of stock in all major (and minor) phone dealers I have gone to. Current price is 1388SGD, and now it's fetching up to $1800 in SimLim Square. I finally said yes and willing to pay $1700 in one SimLim store who said they've got stock, but after 10min of waiting, they said "sorry, no mocca stock, only red color left", which I do not really like. Any bro and sis here who knows where stock is still available? Thanks. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Minicop Neutral Newbie August 25, 2007 Share August 25, 2007 The reverse actually. I've worked for a few years before returning to school to upgrade myself, my parents need not pay for any of my school fee since I left secondary school. [/reply] Wah, now you studying degree, master,phd or your second phd degree ? Wah solid independent girl!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sniperben Neutral Newbie August 25, 2007 Share August 25, 2007 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Midnight Neutral Newbie August 25, 2007 Share August 25, 2007 I'm doing my degree now. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ethene 1st Gear August 25, 2007 Share August 25, 2007 # Occupation: i am your playground Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Typhoonz 4th Gear August 26, 2007 Share August 26, 2007 Maybe got more nice Mocca ads coming up... But I don't think anyone would post these kinds of ads... It would be like a daily wake up clip rather than an ad... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rollagt 5th Gear August 26, 2007 Share August 26, 2007 If got ppl advertise the same way Mocca did then I anticipates tat forummers would attach the ad-link and post here for discussion. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Typhoonz 4th Gear August 26, 2007 Share August 26, 2007 Of course... Good or bad things also must share mah... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rollagt 5th Gear August 26, 2007 Share August 26, 2007 Let's wait and see wor.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Typhoonz 4th Gear August 26, 2007 Share August 26, 2007 I'll take a look later and see what I can find... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Minicop Neutral Newbie August 26, 2007 Share August 26, 2007 I'm doing my degree now. Major in which field? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Midnight Neutral Newbie August 26, 2007 Share August 26, 2007 I'm doing Bachelor of Science. Would prefer not to reveal exact specialisation. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mivec9 1st Gear August 26, 2007 Share August 26, 2007 why all these ladies say the same thing in their blogs?? peace, happiness, anti-pollution, no war...etc....sianz. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Minicop Neutral Newbie August 26, 2007 Share August 26, 2007 Let me guess, U in bioscience? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Watwheels Supersonic August 26, 2007 Share August 26, 2007 why all these ladies say the same thing in their blogs?? peace, happiness, anti-pollution, no war...etc....sianz. Oh? Really? I tot only ladies in Ms World or Ms Universe pagents say the same things. I guess for guys they say the same things also ie. womans boobs, tits, ass, legs etc etc. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Icekitten Clutched August 27, 2007 Share August 27, 2007 Speaking of mocca (apologies mod if a bit out of topic but I cannot start a new thread yet, if someone can start one for me, that would be great), I wanted to buy an E90 - the new communicator phone. Believe it or not, it's out of stock in all major (and minor) phone dealers I have gone to. Current price is 1388SGD, and now it's fetching up to $1800 in SimLim Square. I finally said yes and willing to pay $1700 in one SimLim store who said they've got stock, but after 10min of waiting, they said "sorry, no mocca stock, only red color left", which I do not really like. Any bro and sis here who knows where stock is still available? Thanks. You MOCCA-crazy oredi har.... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Mocca on stomp
Mocca on stomp
Imagine this a MOCCA ad
Imagine this a MOCCA ad
Too much mocca
Too much mocca