Jump to content

Mocca Gal


Herk
 Share

Recommended Posts

Speaking of mocca (apologies mod if a bit out of topic but I cannot start a new thread yet, if someone can start one for me, that would be great), I wanted to buy an E90 - the new communicator phone.

 

Believe it or not, it's out of stock in all major (and minor) phone dealers I have gone to. Current price is 1388SGD, and now it's fetching up to $1800 in SimLim Square. I finally said yes and willing to pay $1700 in one SimLim store who said they've got stock, but after 10min of waiting, they said "sorry, no mocca stock, only red color left", which I do not really like.

 

Any bro and sis here who knows where stock is still available?

 

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

The reverse actually. I've worked for a few years before returning to school to upgrade myself, my parents need not pay for any of my school fee since I left secondary school. [:p][/reply]

 

Wah, now you studying degree, master,phd or your second phd degree [scholar] ? [sweatdrop]

 

Wah solid independent girl!! [sunny]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe got more nice Mocca ads coming up...

 

But I don't think anyone would post these kinds of ads... It would be like a daily wake up clip rather than an ad...

Link to post
Share on other sites

why all these ladies say the same thing in their blogs?? peace, happiness, anti-pollution, no war...etc....sianz.

 

Oh? Really? I tot only ladies in Ms World or Ms Universe pagents say the same things. [laugh]

 

I guess for guys they say the same things also ie. womans boobs, tits, ass, legs etc etc. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of mocca (apologies mod if a bit out of topic but I cannot start a new thread yet, if someone can start one for me, that would be great), I wanted to buy an E90 - the new communicator phone.

 

Believe it or not, it's out of stock in all major (and minor) phone dealers I have gone to. Current price is 1388SGD, and now it's fetching up to $1800 in SimLim Square. I finally said yes and willing to pay $1700 in one SimLim store who said they've got stock, but after 10min of waiting, they said "sorry, no mocca stock, only red color left", which I do not really like.

 

Any bro and sis here who knows where stock is still available?

 

Thanks.

 

You MOCCA-crazy oredi har.... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...