Calfskin Neutral Newbie September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 On a serious note as well: I've driven during restricted hours as well (with valid coupons of cos), and I'm so glad that I don't normally drive during that time. Traffic conditions are almost always crawling, and I really admire/feel sorry for normal drivers who have to drive (i.e if you're in sales, or you need to travel multiple locations on a daily basis). I'm very accustomed to the traffic conditions at night (after 10pm, 11pm). Anything slower and I'll feel very . ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Civicblade 2nd Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 You have a natural ability to attract people of the same sex. Maybe you can consider changing your sexual preference.. haha. Just kidding, light humour Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scoots 3rd Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 I know what you mean .... traffic during lunch/peak hours is really a pain to go through Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Osiris 1st Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 It really riles me to see people breaking the law. do you know that a gathering in excess of 4 people is unlawful? It constitutes illegal assembly. ILLEGAL!!! check the constitution. That is why I only ask a maximum of 3 other mei meis (plus me equals 4) to go out at any one time (and if things remain unchanged for you, you could ask 3 other guy friends. NOTE: CANNOT be more than 3 guys, else you'll be breaking the law too). I once got a friend who took upon herself to report sightings of more than 4 people. She goes around reporting illegal gatherings at orchard road, east coast park, cinemas, beaches etc. I'm so glad I have a law-abiding friend in her. Makes SG a much safer place. Bro, you are right I think its time we must follow LAW. I will highlight to moderator to cancel the Friday MCF meetup or restrict it to 4 person. Also MDDS also must be cancelled. I also better talk to my soccer kaki. no more games unless is 2 vs 2. else play 7-aside also die. I think now I can only take up sports like tennis or badminton. at most 4 people only. If not kenna jail for nothing. Like that I am a bit confuse. If I bring my family out, more than 4 also cannot? When in doubt follow law - like that I don't think i can have another kid liao. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scoots 3rd Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 Well... I can guess why the gays will want that to be abolished ... But if the other group's reason is as you stated .... *faint* There is no law against me shoving up a 10inch dildo up my ass but you don't see me doing it .... clarification: I am a straight male Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scoots 3rd Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 (edited) Jialat .... does that mean that everyone at the National Day Parade was breaking the law?!?!>... ALL our ministers included?!?!?!>.... Oh NO!!!!! Sports?... hmm.... ok, anyone for mahjong? Edited September 12, 2007 by Scoots Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hiphiphoray 6th Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 WTH....a thread on OPC becomes a thread on illegal gathering, gays, oral sex also have. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghostrider 3rd Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 Pple have you must also have ? Kiasu mentality ? Like dat life gonna be very stress leh brudder....pple buy Toto you buy Toto...why pple strike $$$ and your hard earn $$$ kenna makan instead ? Pple buy car got freebies while you buy car no freebies and yet pay higher price ? Eat laksa pple's bowl got 1 extra see hum and you only got a few piece of taogay extra... Pple tear coupon makan 15 mins never get caught while you tear on time but exceeded parking time 5 mins kenna summon.... So many unfair things around you....like dat also stress....like dat very soon kee seow liao lor. Monkey see no need monkey do...if really buay siong then buy OPC car and join them lor....you know the saying....can't beat them....join them !! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Calfskin Neutral Newbie September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 (edited) think the only solution is MORE ERP gantries. They should have one just outside EVERY single carpark in SG. That'll work. also, one ERP gantry per 5 metres of road. that'll instantly solve the problem. but what do I know? I'm no talented minister. Edited September 12, 2007 by Calfskin Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robin 4th Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 1) so did u try calling? 2) if u did... was anything done? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Viviobluerex Clutched September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 Dun think OPC will try to cheat with more enforcers on the road thse days esp during peak hours. http://kcarclubsg1975.spaces.live.com/ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scoots 3rd Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 (edited) Hey!!... with such a brilliant idea, I am sure you will be talent hunted very soon by our government. You have great potential! Edited September 12, 2007 by Scoots Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
XLR8 1st Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 Sorry dudy, i ain't gonna get a life with OPCs jamming up the roads and paying lesser than me. Damm..... You sure there is a lot of cheating OPC cars jamming up the roads? I seriously don't see tremendous number of red plates though. If fact I felt that recently the roads are always jammed is because cars are more affordable nowdays and more ppl are buying cars. The COE is low compared to few years ago. I see alot of budget cars like the Getz, QQ, Geely, Picanto, Proton savvy, Kelisa flooding the roads rather than just OPC red plate cars. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Metalslug Neutral Newbie September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 Cannot. My CO say by 5pm, i make 5pm or earlier. When rice cost 2.50, I pay 2.50, then the next guy who buy same must also pay 2.50, if he pay 2.30 then I ask why the difference. I am Singaporean mah. No leh, not 10, 20, 50.....More. At least in NTU, got more than 5 cars I have seen driving around with mei mei without coupons on weekdays. I cannot stand it, they pay lesser got gal, i pay more got male sit beside me! Not fair. some guys no car and take mrt, got chio bu too. get a life Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yslim Neutral Newbie September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 This is a issue of got law, no proper enforcement. LTA should do something about it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Otacon Clutched September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 here is the best solution, 1)stop the offending OPC 2)take out camera and then take lovely photo 3)then send photo to LTA and write typical unhappy singaporean complaint letter 4)when nothing happens send same letter to LTA again and again and again if no result, 5) threaten to complain to minister 6) follow the particular OPC around and try to catch them again i was wondering how u going take that photo...? shld u take from the back of the OPC where it's easier but u cannot show that he/she did not display the valid coupon. shld u take from the front of OPC when it's more difficult becos u dun know which way he/she will move. n how to u show that the photo is taken during restricted timing? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marky3113 1st Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 (edited) ai ya, i was trying to be funny la. but seriously, i know some ppl will do it.....but honestly if you ask me i dont really care if OPC car put their coupon or not. if they put good for them their being honest if they dont put then their being dishonest, one day will get caught. at the end of the day if the person wat to save that $20 and risk it and kancheong, then its up to them really. when caught its not me who lao pui mah..... same goes for public parking coupons, i know some ppl will re-use over and over again, sure kena caught (i got 1 friend kena already). for me i just put la. kena caught so embarrassing, can afford to drive car but be stingy on parking coupon. not much logic hor..... Edited September 12, 2007 by Marky3113 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Civicblade 2nd Gear September 12, 2007 Share September 12, 2007 Have you read the chief justice intepretation of loitering inside ballot area during general election when he was the head of public prosecution? He was the Public prosecutor head then. His intepretation of the law meant that Mr Goh does not have to stand trial to answer why he was at other candidates ballot area while his area is a walk over. They can interpret any way the like, to their advantage. Same with the most recent Mr Ho Peng Kee's reason for not issuing permit for worker's party cycling activity at East Coast. It is a joke. So many jokes from Singapore that many people from outside of Singapore think that we are a nation of jokers? The most humorous country in the world.. apart from the most highy paid office holders in the world title. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
CERTIS ON BRIDGE FILMING BUS LANE OFFENDERS
CERTIS ON BRIDGE FILMING BUS LANE OFFENDERS
Full DAy Bus Lane BEWARE!
Full DAy Bus Lane BEWARE!
Beware of Tire shop - Blacklist Here!
Beware of Tire shop - Blacklist Here!
Beware of Rats .......
Beware of Rats .......
Sold my car through consignment agent but yet to receive my full payment
Sold my car through consignment agent but yet to receive my full payment
Garmen tackling fake news trolls beware
Garmen tackling fake news trolls beware
Money Laundering Issues
Money Laundering Issues