Jump to content

Reckless Cab drivers - espcially Sonata.....


To_be_advised
 Share

Recommended Posts

hard to say.. if you say the sonata is far back and he have to really speed up to tail gate you then i see no reason for him to do so.. unless he has a pregnant lady in the back.. [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if he had a pregnant lady with him, I already switched back to lane 2 almost immediately. Did I deserve the horn? [:/]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, now that you mentioned, I did recall encountering quite a few sonata cabby weaving along to expressway. I wonder what are they thinking. Too bored driving the whole day and treat these as entertainment???

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...