Jump to content

One remote controller for all


Kelpie
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

1. Wanted to tap on those who have used a single remote controller to control several equipment. I have 3 DVDs in the cars and they are of different brands, I wanted how good and reliable a multi-functions remote controller can do to control all of them?

 

2. Any brands or made I should be considering too?

 

Thank you very much.

 

Regards,

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

tis 1 good..endorsed by adam sandler

 

220031320_8e2450821d_m.jpg

 

anyway i bought 1 "universal" controller before for my tv,fit my tv model but wen brought home.it doesnt work.

 

Anyway juz check the list of models behind the box before buying.

Edited by Tarzan666
Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on your budget bro

 

You can try this

 

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/remotes/...es/373&cl=sg,en

 

I got this sony model

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-RM-AV3000-Unive...y/dp/B000066AX5

 

Programming is straight forward, juz sync it with your current remote and presto, its store into the universal remote, it has a one button that turns all your system at once.

 

cost me around 300bucks, 4 yrs ago still very reliable till now. But dun know whether they are still selling this model...

 

Cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...