Jump to content

EP80 rear board


Whyeme
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi guys

My rear board (the one which speakers are hung on) is flapping like mad and making very loud and noisy noises when travelling as my ride now is stiffer than before. any ideas to improve the situation?

thks

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly, the ones with working hinges are lucky. Secondly, its probable that the holder that holds down the rear board on the rear door is missing. I screw down mine. Literally!!! I had the same problem when I changed my suspensions. So I screwed it down. Hasnt given me a problem since. [nod]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course!!!!! Take off the back seat and put it at the rear leg area.. then fold the seats down! The you have a very flat surface. [sly]

 

Done this thousands of times! [nod]

Link to post
Share on other sites

u mean the boot or the board? the board of mine is ok not flipping but the boot i haf to use key open one..think the hinges pai liao..

 

 

Mine oso like that. Saber fixed it in a wink [thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly, the ones with working hinges are lucky. Secondly, its probable that the holder that holds down the rear board on the rear door is missing. I screw down mine. Literally!!! I had the same problem when I changed my suspensions. So I screwed it down. Hasnt given me a problem since. [nod]

 

bro must show me how to screw it down...pls [nod]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course!!!!! Take off the back seat and put it at the rear leg area.. then fold the seats down! The you have a very flat surface. [sly]

 

Done this thousands of times! [nod]

 

Hmm...thousands of times huh??!! [:|][:|][:|]

For wat? Exercise??? [;)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
u mean the boot or the board? the board of mine is ok not flipping but the boot i haf to use key open one..think the hinges pai liao.. [smallcry]

 

 

What do you mean? You mean you can only open the boot using your key but can't open using the lever by the side of the driver's seat?

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...