Delica D:5, Delicious!

Coltplussport

Turbocharged

i was referring to their torque converter.......CVT i tink lagi eat strength [sweatdrop]

care to share what u experienced?

i was referring to their torque converter.......CVT i tink lagi eat strength [sweatdrop]

my Korean MPV (using old gen Mit auto tran) just clocked 170k km, only change one of the Actuator recently, still going strong [thumbsup] (fingers crossed)

er.... it's 2.4L, 2359 cc to be exact [:)] but I find it a bit too ex [sweatdrop]

My bro in law is drive it. Sometimes weekend I will drive also.

Its a big car with 3 sun roofs. Engine not so refine, loud sound at low gears.

The door is very low; in parallel lots will scratch the door against the kurb when opening.

My bro in law is drive it. Sometimes weekend I will drive also.

Its a big car with 3 sun roofs. Engine not so refine, loud sound at low gears.

The door is very low; in parallel lots will scratch the door against the kurb when opening.

may look into a used Estima next year [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

I heard from C&C manager when i go service for my Delica he told me there is a last pc and selling at best price , any one wish to buy hurry don't misss...

Delica is a nice MPV i have being driving for 18 months . [:)]

Only found 2 used ones on SGCARMART. If depreciation is a straight line over 10 years, the only available one only depreciated $45k over 5 years. The next owner have to swallow a depreciation of $77k over the next 5 years. That's $15k a year. Subsequent owner actually paid a lot more than the 1st owner for the same period of use.

Only found 2 used ones on SGCARMART. If depreciation is a straight line over 10 years, the only available one only depreciated $45k over 5 years. The next owner have to swallow a depreciation of $77k over the next 5 years. That's $15k a year. Subsequent owner actually paid a lot more than the 1st owner for the same period of use.

way over priced. Dealer can keep it till scrap.. -_-

Edited by Hamburger