Jump to content

Crazy Racers


Ironstarz
 Share

Recommended Posts

I got my life thats why i ranting it here, do u understand english ? What sub forum am i in, when ur life is endangered somewhere somehow by them, then u shut up get a life and dun complain [:)]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

chill boss

these people will learn their lesson one day.

 

it will happen

 

becos inadvertently, their driving lives are being cursed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol its ok i've alr gotten over this incident hopefully they learn their lesson and put their skills at proper tracks [:)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

tHE LANCer was closed... second to be exact...

 

How come?..

 

Because he zigzag like crazy in quite heavy traffic....

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
Was There a red mitsubishi airtrek turbo...??

 

It nearly rear end me at lane 3 ( if it rear end me with dat speed confirm i off track and bang a tree ) while i was abt to exit towards jurong town hall...

from lane 3 switch back to lane 1...

 

followed by a lancer, rx-8, bmw and 2 crazy idiots... [rifle]

 

Reckless~~~~~

 

wow! a S'pore wangan run! hahaha!

 

bro, go to youtube & search for "build us a track or else...", u'll c jokers racing illegally in singapore PLUS they r on tape!... these runs r pretty common but i guess not at 10pm...

Edited by Cthulhu
Link to post
Share on other sites

even if u dun like them so much, pls dun think like tat...praying for them to get into accident and wat if they really got into? i think u shd be praying for them to come to senses instead and pray for innocent people on the road not to get hurt by them.

 

Yes, this makes more sense.

 

Regards,

 

[nod]

Link to post
Share on other sites

The TP is Singapore is useless. Thats why people get to race and bring innocent lives with them.

 

Once along SLE at 2am in the morning while I was heading into Malaysia for business, saw a few cars coming down from behind. I was at 110km/hour and they were speeding at nearly 150km/hour to my left and trying to go for the Yishun Exit.

 

One bugger couldnt stop in time for the famous Yishun exit bend and literally jammed brake and swerve to the left, hitting a poor taxi and the culprit car literally overturned and lucky never smashed into the sides or forest.

 

I dont know what happened to him, maybe maimed or leg flew off but its gota impact him for the rest of his life.

 

I dont even bother to stop my car to help even though I have been very helpful towards other motorists, having help one motorist once a year on average because i travel often at nights after 12am where accidents are very common.

 

Another incident also about 1am towards TPE. One malay rider sped past me while I was at 100km/hour just entering TPE from SLE towards Tampines/Sengkang. My buddy cursed, this kind of riders surely die soon. Imagine going at 150km/hour on Singapore roads. Its really dumb.

 

30 seconds later, the bike skidded on the left lane, burst into flames and the female rider got burnt and died on the spot. I alighted and saw her charred body while my buddy puked. I know its gone case already. Lucky we helped the pillion, a guy who couldnt stopped crying.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
the lancer must have a hard time catching them.

 

unless its... lancer evolution.. [laugh]

 

how come dun have the A168? [sly]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

A168 onli play at OG with "The BIG BOYS"..b [cool]

 

All this SLE PIE AYE KJE small fry for him...

 

Go Corner 140 with 1 hand on steering wheel other hand on handbrake and close 1 eye...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

[sweatdrop] Yea i remember this case.....I really pity those poor pillions on those reckless bikers. U see them chionging very fast and the poor pillion hanging on to them for their poor life.

Speeding on a bike with a pillion is like Bungee Jumping with another person clinging on to you with out harness. The result = messy [shakehead]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

i heard from a friend, his bro's friend chiong his 1500cc bike in MY at night. At 200km/h, jam brake and skidded 100m, rear ended a truck, bike exploded. cannot recognise the body [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

No matter what, bikers always has the least protection in road accidents [dead]

Maybe they should invest in a paratchute...deploy upon impact [angel]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Along NS highway in Malaysia esp at nights where fatigue set in, many drivers, doesnt matter from SG or Malaysia, become very complacent ( sorry this word seem to be very widely-used ever since the old man uses it on us )

 

I have seen many accidents along NS highways.Even the car landed 50m down the ditch I have seen before. When your car dropped 50m down the ditch when u are in high speed, its a wonder to be alive. That driver is alive.

 

Another accident I saw on that highway... one car crashed into a lorry.. the head of a female passenger flew off to donno where. I searched around but couldnt find it. I found out later that it flew some 100m and rolled down a ditch from the bomba who arrived very soon

 

But her body was struck inside the car with seat-belt and of course, without the head. The body was bloodied. The car ceiling flew off from the crash.

 

I was stupid enough to stop my car along the highway and walked forward, wanting to help and ask if she was alive but its the only one accident where I dont dare to talk to the passenger. Am I scared? Not so.. seen a lot.. but a body without a head.. its the one and only time... The nearest episode would be another dead driver who rear-ended a lorry at high speed at 2am. When I approached him in my car while the police are around, his eyeballs protruded out staring at me.. I wished him RIP before continuing my journey.

 

Ironically, I travelled mostly between 90-100km/hour along NS highway.. maybe because I saw real accidents before and got more paranoid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Wah Cialat le u... [sweatdrop]

 

i don want to be in ur position.. c all those super bad accident..

 

Body no head = 1 mth nightmare

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

You were there when it happened?

 

If memeory serves me right .. this was in the news. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...