Jump to content

Crazy Racers


Ironstarz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Wah bro ... your life damn happening sia.

 

Mah chiam like drama ... so many incidents. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am mostly on the roads ... even when most people are sleeping btw 12am-4am, where most accidents happen, I will normally be there. Used to drive 200km a day on average last time... but now toned down to 100km or less on average.

 

Have to agree that accidents are getting more fatal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

u sumit to tp, no use 1. they dun care. u dun hv evidence. they sure recieve many such letters everyday.

 

It's true brothers...TP only need witnesses when someone got dead during accident liao and not this type of complaint...It is their duty to do so and not the public.....So please keep all ur mouth [lipsrsealed] Juz For Laugh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I have a friend in TP. Every time I complaint to him about problematic drivers, he asked me if I am willing to testify against the driver in court.. I just keep quiet [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ytd night at or around 10 pm was travelling along PIE towards Tuas direction , just after Steven road exit , saw 3-4 crazy cars zig zagging the traffic and mind you it was at a speed of more than 100 with all the sharp cutting of ppl's lane, I din managed to take down much but i can tell out of the few cars 2 of them seems to have a sticker BIZOL at the boot , and i caught one of their number plate EU18xxU BMW 3 series. Guys for godness sake if ever u're reading this, there are many people who still want to live their life to the fullest if u wanna end ur life eariler , pls go and jump off the building anyway i dun even give a sxxt abt ur pathetic life. Wanna race go to a proper race track and not on PIE , i am seriously contemplating on submitting the numberplates to TP for any follow up action [rifle]

 

Sometimes i hope they kiss a tree but live to see the day. Get a leg amputated and live their lives pondering ... but then again ... I'm sure God has a much better way to deal with them [wave][whip]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...