Jump to content

Petrina & Joe


Melissa
 Share

Recommended Posts

http://petrinaandjoe.com/

 

read today's newpaper, and from their blog [smallcry]

 

Apparently 91.3 dropped Joe [mad][mad]

 

For me, i find their morning show so much better than any other morning shows..

 

Now that i wont hear from them anymore [shakehead][shakehead]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

REALLY??

[/color]

This is sad. I think their morning show is hands down number 1, what has Joe done wrong? Goodness. I was wondering how come they disappeared suddenly.

 

Very very disappointed. shakehead.gifunsure.gifblush.gifsmallcry.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

aiyo, so sad!

have been waiting for a week, but felt that something was wrong these few days when there is no mention by the 2 replacement DJs on their whereabouts.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

I haven't really been listening to 91.3.

 

What happened to Joe and Petrina, are they REALLY fired because they have been too outspoken? [confused]

Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell...... These current DJs really cannot make it la . Ah well back to 98.3 to listen to the news then .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

without the both of them, 91.3 wont be so popular.... it's really sad to see them go... oh well back to my iPod then...

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is shocking, I actually met Joe at East Coast Mac on Vesak day and he was still wearing his black 91.3 T shirt, but he did seem rather unfriendly even though I said hi, not sure if he already was "let go" at that time.

 

Pity him, he needs the money, Patrina does not.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I'll miss both their laughters. And how they keep bugging Elliot Danker. They are a really good radio pair [:/]

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I read the article about them, on the newpaper today.

 

Apparently the radio stn DIDNT even give them the chance to

host 1 last morning show. It was a very sudden meeting, which ask JOE to leave Immediately.

 

Those who read the news article will know what im talking about.

 

[mad][mad]

Edited by Melissa
Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't really been listening to 91.3.

 

What happened to Joe and Petrina, are they REALLY fired because they have been too outspoken? [confused]

 

Im not sure why too, news article nvr said much...

Well.. as we all know (majority), radio 913 belongs to SPH..

Newpaper also belongs to SPH... [sly]

 

THE management

replied that bcos Petrina resigns, and Joe was left alone and since

'the morning show' is a duo partner job so

management decides to 'fire' Joe and they will reveal who will

be the NEW morning show hosts next week... etc etc...

 

(i think the online version of the Newpaper will be out tmw,

maybe you guys can check it tmw) [;)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
THE management replied that bcos Petrina resigns, and Joe was left alone and since

'the morning show' is a duo partner job so management decides to 'fire' Joe

 

That sounds lame, doesn't it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged

I'm not surprised with this kind of snap, unfeeling, top-down decision made by "local GLC" type of company, with inadequate explanation. I've tasted the working experience [:)] in this kind of organisation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't really been listening to 91.3.

 

What happened to Joe and Petrina, are they REALLY fired because they have been too outspoken? [confused]

 

i am not particularly a Pat and Joe fan

so i am curious about the episode that transcended to this situation

 

but i do feel sorry for them if they had been let go just bcos they discussed some Manga Li person that they should not had been discussing

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...