Jump to content

Poor JDM Type R.


Mzrmazda3
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yesterday near International Plaza also got one buanged!

 

Insurance premium for this sort of cars sure [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1] because of drivers like these [gossip][gossip][gossip]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had seen my fair share of "super" drivers.

 

It's a small korean hatchback(I dun wanna say which one or else kukus come in and stereotype them). It "landed" sideways(almost inverted), 45 degrees with front on the side of a tree and backside on the railings on a merging divider. Anyone who saw it will be thinking "how on earth did he do that?"

 

Amazing thing is when I saw the car, driver is already out of it. Could hardly see any dents and no windows broken or cracked.

 

I think tow truck not enough. Gotto indent crane. I dunno how he paid for the service.

Edited by Watwheels
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nowadays rainy weather its better to be careful when driving on the roads.

 

Its better not to drive too fast on these slippery roads...

 

Unfortunately, many people do not realise this and continue to go at blazing speeds which end up in accidents...

Link to post
Share on other sites

so many FD2R crashed? [dizzy]

 

cuz they're a lot on the road now. many WRX drivers have converted to FD2R also.

 

civic many liao. now CTR also many many. back to the days of civics again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

At one of the bends in front of the IR construction site? If so, I've seen quite a few car crashed there.

 

Yes Bro [nod][nod] [nod]Accidents happened there in wet or dry.

 

Yeah Bro [nod][nod][nod]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...