Vega

VW Scirocco

anyone knows which PI offer Scirocco. thanks. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Scirocco will only be available in europe around early 2009...by the time it becomes available in SG shld be at least around min mid 2009 alr.... [;)]

i saw from VW forum got PI offering Scirocco but dont know which PI.

Hmmm, tat's really strange...its not even available in most countries in europe at this moment...or maybe they just advertising its going to be available soon but probably not yet available...

↡ Advertisement

what i read from VW forum is the PI is collecting orders already. not sure about delivery date thou. Called Vincar but they are not offering at this moment.

i am not keen on buying from PI if they dont have ready stock. [:)]

its basically a GTi with EOS interior. [laugh]

Many people buy cars without testing. Nothing surprising about that. [nod]

Especially super cars. [;)]

PI dont offer test drive. [thumbsdown]

Pricing around $117K

Actually every car has got different driving feel which can appeal to different people...a car maybe very highly rated but how an individual like the driving feel can differ..I personally would only buy after having test driven it...no exception even if its been garnering 5 star ratings in various car reviews...

I read from review tat its more fun to drive than the GTI...but do note tat its strictly a four seater...

that is what i like. no need to tongbang more people. [laugh]

its only me and my wife. perfectly ok with 2 doors and 2x2 until i have a kid.

It's "tumpang". Unless you ang moh, then you say "tongbang"

Edited by Starry

paisey. my england not so powderful. [:p]

"tumpang" not England my fren, it's Malyasia iirc...

Finally got the chance to "molest" the Scirocco at one of the PI showroom this afternoon. What a wonderful car! I think it will sell well in our shores. [flowerface]

Finally got the chance to "molest" the Scirocco at one of the PI showroom this afternoon. What a wonderful car! I think it will sell well in our shores. [flowerface]

what's the asking price?

what's the asking price?

basic model $118K. comes with 3 diff kits to choose from with quart Xos. if dont want kit and Xos, less $6K. less another $2K if u take 80% loan and 7 years i think. less another $2K if u r the first 5 to book with them.

$120K+ for model that comes with Cruise control, driver electric seat, electric foldable mirrors, panoramic roof, rear parking sensors and bi xenon headlight.

OMV around $25-27K. fat profit from them!!

25k OMV and they asking for 118k up? Wah lao.. the premium is tad too high liao lah...

25k OMV and they asking for 118k up? Wah lao.. the premium is tad too high liao lah...

tat's abt 54K in mark up...ridiculous pricing..too high even for a new car launch price..

That's ridiculous. My car's OMV is $24K, with $18K COE then. Selling price from AD was $85K.

$25K OMV and today's weak COE, and yet asking $118K in this weak economic climate? Crazy.

That's ridiculous. My car's OMV is $24K, with $18K COE then. Selling price from AD was $85K.

$25K OMV and today's weak COE, and yet asking $118K in this weak economic climate? Crazy.

It is new model, so in business it is natural to take the cream 1st mah. Just wait a year, the prices will come down.

basic model $118K. comes with 3 diff kits to choose from with quart Xos. if dont want kit and Xos, less $6K. less another $2K if u take 80% loan and 7 years i think. less another $2K if u r the first 5 to book with them.

$120K+ for model that comes with Cruise control, driver electric seat, electric foldable mirrors, panoramic roof, rear parking sensors and bi xenon headlight.

OMV around $25-27K. fat profit from them!!

Not surpising. New models are always priced at a premium. The price will definately moderate and become stable after 6 months.

VW is just another bread & butter car manufacturer in Europe...but here in SG, they try to price it like a luxury marque.

I think VW earns more than Merc/BMW when it comes to profit margin per car [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement