PG outing

Askyway

Neutral Newbie

hi guys,

Im here to organise another PG outing this month. On hand, i have at least 3-4 cars going up, so if u are interested, pls note down ur interest.

Availability: Which week of Nov

Timing: Early morning or afternoon

Days: Weekend or weekday

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hello... Can I join u guys? But I have never been to track before...

Availability: 3rd or 4th week of Nov

Timing: Early morning

Day: Weekday

Do let me know the details and what I preparation I should do to my car before that... [thumbsup]

P/s: I just want the experience... not exactly to whack my car. Anyway, my car CMI also...

Edited by B0ss

Neutral Newbie

sounds fun, can i join too? never been to track. and my car also cannot run one~ go there see see ppl race, and smell the fumes to get high, haha.

4th week nov, early morning good, weekday [inlove][inlove][inlove]

love,

rochelle.

Neutral Newbie

no worries ppl.

Its not a track day or anything like that, just preferbly 10 cars of any makes going up to have fun and test out ur car or any new mods.

"Unlike the "hot rodding" genre of drag racing with its emphasis on acceleration, road course racing is primarily about a car's handling. The car and driver must work together to corner, brake, and accelerate through a closed course of straights, turns, and even hills in the shortest possible time. The best of drivers are not only fast, but can drive with tremendous consistency lap after lap. It requires a great deal of mental and physical skill to master.

Even if you don't need to be convinced it's a fun thing to do, you may need to be convinced to find a way to do your fast driving off the public roads. We'll spare the moralistic lectures (although they're probably appropriate), and appeal to your sense of sport and accomplishment.

Driving on a race track is far more demanding on your mental, physical, and driving skills than any amount of street or highway hot rodding. Horsing around on the street does not allow you to drive at the limit of the car's ability--there just isn't enough room or time. A race track provides the room and the road design that allows you to push the car to much higher performance levels. This requires more of you as a driver. It's also a lot more satisfying than short little bursts of speed on the street.

"

Neutral Newbie

wow, i like the way you put, bringing more out from the driver, dont worry, i understand the full meaning of tracking, and furthermore, its just to see what i myself as a driver can do, and how will my car impress me, hehs. keep us posted of the actual day and time of this exciting outing aye!

Neutral Newbie

7th Dec ( sunday)

Monday is a public holiday

Time:1100am Move off (so if u require breakfast....pls come at 1030am)

Venue:Rideout Mac ( Commonwealth Ave) OR Woodlands Mac ( Woodlands Custom)

Cost: Rm120 for 3 hrs

sunday next day public holiday woodlands sure jam like hell....

y dnt go by 2nd link by PG highway? much much faster, think the few bucks extra is worth it for the jam [flowerface][flowerface]

Edited by Chalky_clown

Neutral Newbie

U guys are all correct. The date is confirmed but whether we will take tuas or woodlands, it will be decided at a later date.

Meanwhile, go convince ur CO or OC that tracking is a very safe activity.

Cheers.

Neutral Newbie

Yes, less than 1 day, prolly half to 3/4 day max.

After track, most prolly some cheap seafood dinner, petrol and home sweet home.

↡ Advertisement