Grrrrrh! Parking lot snatched from under my nose.

Vroomtattat

Was at IMM noon today and waited at ground floor parking lots for almost 10 mins before a family got back to their car with their shopping. Lined up 2 car width ahead of their car, on hazard lights and waited with a red Mazda 3 further behind me. Family drove off and I was about to reverse into parking lot when a lorry zoomed up from behind the red Mazda and took the empty lot! [thumbsdown] Wind down my window and gestulated angrily at the lorry driver who looked at me and laughed with his passenger [:|] The red Mazda driver also joined in and gestulated at him (or that's what I thought I saw him doing). Thanks bro! Gave up and went all the way up to 5th floor. Hmmmmmmmmm!!!

Felt at that point of time, to come down to the lorry and rip off his side mirrors [lipsrsealed] But good sense took hold of me and stopped me from doing that as it would be dangerous for the lorry and also other drivers on the road.

What a day! [mad]

Sorry for my evil thoughts [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement

actually bro, wats so diffcult in going up to 5th floor for parking lots? it takes u less then 2 mins to go up to 5th floor but u actually spend more then 10 mins without getting a lot. personally i always go to 5th floor.

anyway the lorry driver cannot make it la.

Neutral Newbie

Already gave up looking for lots at ground floor...

rather go up 5th floor to park..

Basket lorry driver, hate these idiots who steal ppl lot! [dead]

actually when i go imm i would just go all the way up to the highest floor.. plenty of lots.. going up time is shorter than ur waiting time for lots at the lower levels..

some pp they just got no basic courtesy.. they think pp park there for fun.. of cos is waiting for lots la.. but they just dun bother.. next time park closer to the car moving off.. 2 car lengths.. a bit too far..

Hmm...got a similar scenerio at ICA recently, there was this merc driver who was waiting at the front of the road leadind to a stretch parking about 20 cars. I overtook him and drove in front about 5 parking car length. It just happened the owner of driver beside where i was parking came. i moved forward for the car to move off. the merc then came along and block off his road. I thought the merc driver wanted to move in more and i moved further in front in order not to block the car moving out. To my horror, the merc driver just move head in. I got angry and opened my door going to confront him but i saw a new driver beside me got into his car. I got back to my car to await his leaving, all the while thinking to approach the merc driver after i park. I already got a perfect arguement point. He would definitely say that he came first. I will acknowlege that. Then i will tell him to park his car at the entrance of the carpark next time!! so that any cars moving out will be his lot. But too bad, he already left when i finish parking. The origibal lot definitely belongs to me as i was just beside the first car while he was 5 care length away. Think basic theory neeeds to teach all this idiots basic parking rules

No bro, it's 2 car width and not 2 car length. Learnt my lesson when I was just a new driver, now I stay 2 car width away, just nice for the car to move out. Just my luck to bump into such a person. [laugh][laugh]

Next time I'll go higher floors. [thumbsup]

[laugh] i read as 2 car lengths.. for me i would just wait right in front of the car next to the one moving off.. then adjust whenever possible if the car moving off need more space.. [laugh][laugh]

i also v paranoid.. have had experience of pp snatching lots before.. they said they tot i was waiting for the lot behind.. wat lame reason! dat time didnt wanna quarrel so ll..

lok kok lorry, may not even be his. he not scared whatever u wanna do to it la.

u think shiny new merc will dare to pull such stunt? [sly]

ugly drivers everywhere. what to do? [:/]

Break mirrors? [sweatdrop] No lah, later 7 years bad luck [laugh]

Actually no big deal lah, just want to share me experience with MCF brudders.

Drive safe and keep your cool [thumbsup]

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind [laugh][laugh][laugh]