Driving without turning on music

Mikeyeo

Hi all, I do not know how many of you are in the same category as me.

I rearly listen to music while driving and just listen to the sound of the engine even my fun car with 9 built-in speakers. I feel more relax and at peace being cocooned inside the car and hearing the engine roar when accelerating and overtaking.

I know that some of you find it very boring and can fall asleep while driving. But whenever I feel sleepy, I switch to manual mode and I am awake by playing with the paddle shift.

What say you?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

normally i listen 2 musics while driving. but once a while i will drive without,just 2 listen to all e sound from my car (whethter there any wierd sound) or Im driving fast...

At times for me, but not always. Cannot stand quiet unless i wanna some peace. lol. Wind down window and off ICE help to improve FC. hee

Clutched

Same goes for me. I usually listen to the sound of tyres, wind, engine, etc.

Even when i ferry my friends, not too sure whether they feel weird anot.

Silence is bliss [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Me always find it weird to drive without the audio on. After switching on engine automatically turn on radio and aircon. Its a habit.

Neutral Newbie

depends. driving my personal car i dont bother to listen to music, didnt even change the stock audio, whats more after i change my exhaust, want to listen to any music also cannot

but when driving my father in law car, dont want to listen to music also no choice, cannot hear the engine at all despite its a v8, so might as well make use of the 19 speaker mark levinson.

I rearly listen to music while driving and just listen to the sound of the engine even my fun car with 9 built-in speakers. I feel more relax and at peace being cocooned inside the car and hearing the engine roar when accelerating and overtaking.

I know that some of you find it very boring and can fall asleep while driving. But whenever I feel sleepy, I switch to manual mode and I am awake by playing with the paddle shift.

What say you?

Yah .... same here .... I prefer quietness .... so that I can think. [nod] [nod]

Yah .... same here .... I prefer quietness .... so that I can think. [nod] [nod]

I'm not an audio freak. I also don't usually switch on radio when wife is not in the car. I prefer to hear the "Road Noise" [thumbsup].

Regards,

What say you?

HI 5 man!!

same too!!!

thats y pple invest in a soundsystem in their car.. come to the " dark side".. hahaha

when i'm sleepy( my car's already manual), my volume goes up, so does my bass, it'll not only wake me up, but the cars around me.. heheheh

1st Gear

great! i thought i was the only one... [thumbsup]

Dont worry, I with you too. I'm not an engine, road noise freak.

In car = music on [thumbsup]

Talk about w/o music, I notice that most car garage always wind up window and on air con when testing our cars, nowadays car sound proofing is so good that sometimes some noises go undetected inside it.

An example was when I change my clutch, the clutch bearing was spoilt and the bugger can sit inside the car say no noise when I can hear the loud sound from outside...

What say you?

Might as well rip off ur ICE ...save on radio licence

Clutched

[laugh]

Sometimes will still listen mah. Not like totally never use liao.

[laugh]

[laugh]

Sometimes will still listen mah. Not like totally never use liao.

[laugh]

Can't drive w/o music....my tayar is noisy

depends. driving my personal car i dont bother to listen to music, didnt even change the stock audio, whats more after i change my exhaust, want to listen to any music also cannot

but when driving my father in law car, dont want to listen to music also no choice, cannot hear the engine at all despite its a v8, so might as well make use of the 19 speaker mark levinson.

Hi 'Bankai87', I can imagine that your exhaust must have sounded great.

↡ Advertisement