Ahgongwolve is not welcomed in MCF

Gadgeter

its a shock to me. i always thought i was the WORST one in MCF.

you are Mary Poppins compared to him [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Everybody keeps out of my way in this forum.

I didn't become a mod to be loved.

i seldom give advice to mod

but this time really you have to cool it

I believe in your own words you once told me to take it like a man

yes i do have a good memory but it is not with an ill intention

but hopefully mod realise that each and every forumer has feeling and can get hurt

and hence if one applies the rules uniformly we all can live better

and again this is a good start to a new begining

this thread is really going no where

I think wolve got his message

the thread has served it purpose

we are friendly again no hard feelings

everybody got their piece heard

lets move on

lets start TCSS or something about car

today while taking my friends for lunch my stupid car door refused to close because electronic c o c k up

the guy who was in my car was my business associate and not small fry he is the regional CEO of one of the top japanese car manufacturer who was visiting

he told me toyota / lexus have got this problem with their keyless go system

so see buy lexus also got similar problem as toyota models

the lesson learnt dont hau lian and buy lexus because it still a japanses car and one that is over price

lesson learnt

u said the most sensible stuff here and even said "let try to meet in the middle"

So let's start with a cuppa my treat sincerely.

if he had realised the problem, n returned w another nick and not try to be funny, making sacarstic comments at the mods, i think he would had been fine, the problem is he kept coming back with new nicks, n kept posting dumbs provocative remarks n threads that's why i guess he HAD to be ban...

i personally feel gald that wolf n his clones are ban cos for e longest of time i was thinking he would just be allowed to stay on regardless of his "bars"... btw this is not the first time he was banned, the last was a couple yrs back, think his nick was wolverine of something

Actually I think having clones is a practice that should be banned. Its normally banned in other forums right?

But tracking by IP for clones can be hard if the ISP always give dynamic IP.

To add, the few, or rather 1 recalcitrant with the constant alleging that moderators are buddy with a few of us here are also testing the limits and they too should see the light lest they get TOTALLY BANNED!

ok lah we get the message

we really get the message

in Buddhism "totally banned" and not returning means never need to recarination again

which is good because one has reached nirvana

i guess your dislike for me may be so deep that even if i give not only the branch but the whole farm of olive you will not accept my olive

we are all here to have fun and relax

so please dont keep calling people recalcitrant, mary poppin and so on

let have a fresh start ok ok

If anyone has read his postings, i dont' see any reason why he would protect the guy...obviously his sole intention is to stir trouble and discord among members. Since he finds delight in posting hurting and insensitive remarks at the expense of others, it's a good decision to just ban him from the forum.

Trying to be funny has a limit. Simply disregarding the feelings of others from behind the cloak of anonymity is not acceptable.

IT takes time to heal wounds, especially AFTER MANY REPEATED events of the same nature.......

I forgive but I NEVER FORGET!

u said the most sensible stuff here and even said "let try to meet in the middle"

So let's start with a cuppa my treat sincerely.

after wolve is gone

i am afraid i may be the next target

i am already on high alert

def con 2

wearing high collar to prevent being bitten at the jugular

thanks I will eventually and soon

you are very friendly and sincere and I certainly appreciate it

thank you

IT takes time to heal wounds, especially AFTER MANY REPEATED events of the same nature.......

I forgive but I NEVER FORGET!

Ok ok

i will keep a low profile until you deem ok

ok

but most people like forgive and forget to go hand in hand

but i guess cannot push one luck

I think u too loh soh la... LOL

I have seen ppl on the death sentence, as I used to do prison radiography...such ppl are desperately trying to buy time to keep their survival as long as possible

i heard you loud and clear

should i be preparing my funeral here too

let try to meet in the middle

would you be generous enough to accept my olive branch

this is a good point to start a new

actually, i dont really understand how different opinions that does not have any implications or have the ability to cause death in a forum can result in such bitterness, i really cannot imagine what in real life must be for everyone

I for one forget everything once the computer is switch off and move on

if mistake made, ok i correct, and i dont carry the past of the previous insulting posting in every new postings

it is humanly possible because it is a forum

Regardless of what you had said made no difference to me. My opinion of you still stays.

Change or no change, time will tell(not you). We shall see.

I hope this ban will put a closure to all the names calling, personal attacks whatsoever in the forum. While we all may have different opinions formed of whatever we read in the postings, what we can do is to state our opinions but never to the extent of attacking another forumer. This applies to all of us, old or new members.

Well, we all know where to find the forum guidelines. Mods will not hesitate to restore order to this forum, myself too.

I hope this ban will put a closure to all the names calling, personal attacks whatsoever in the forum. While we all may have different opinions formed of whatever we read in the postings, what we can do is to state our opinions but never to the extend of attacking another forumer. This applies to all of us, old or new members.

Well, we all know where to find the forum guidelines. Mods will not hesitate to restore order to this forum, myself too.

I think this thread can be put to rest, BUT left for ppl to see the demise of ppl should they try to test the limits of the moderators, who act in the interest of MCF.

I hope this ban will put a closure to all the names calling, personal attacks whatsoever in the forum. While we all may have different opinions formed of whatever we read in the postings, what we can do is to state our opinions but never to the extend of attacking another forumer. This applies to all of us, old or new members.

well said

thank you

I have seen ppl on the death sentence, as I used to do prison radiography...such ppl are desperately trying to buy time to keep their survival as long as possible

Dear Radx, may be so, fortunately, we forumers are not prisoners and frankly, participation in a forum is not a major goal in life,

I guess I am trying to find opportunity to make peace and move on

as the mods advice in this thread have repeated mentioned that putting the past behind and move forward

hopeful that happens soon

↡ Advertisement