National Day Parade

Maxus-MIFA9

This year National Day Parade is totally different from the past. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Went to see the NE show last Sat and so much different from the past parades.

We were entertain with live multiple display of our SAF latest hardwares like the Chinnook, Aparche, Bronco, Leopard tank .... etc in Air, Land & Sea combine attack against a group of terrorist..... [rifle][rifle]

Even the usual groups of mass display of dancing had been turn into a 'Musical' play. Gone were the Lions & Dragons dance, school dance group, mass display of physical exercise....etc.

Those who got their tickets, go and enjoy the show. Something different this year.

Cheers.....

↡ Advertisement

I took part in ballot for so many years... never kena the tickets.

Is the quota for the public very low?

Yup..... only 22,000 seat...... [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

This year i very lucky. Got 6 tickets.

too bad, i will be in thailand during this period.

Sold it to my colleague for 1 week of big-breakfast meal.

Maybe the other half of the quota goes to foreign trash living here.

Give up trying to get the tickets... unless they change the system... think i have higher chance of striking TOTO than getting the tickets. [furious]

I heard this year's NDP is co-hosted by Mark Lee.

Wau Kauz...老阿Beng也有春天.

Yup ........ Mark Lee, Gurmit Singh, V. Lopez, Michelle Chong and the malay actor who act in sitcom as Sgt Dollah..... [sunny]

Neutral Newbie

Agree, dis yr show is vry good, watched it many many times and find that this yr is vry different from previous yr. [thumbsup]

all those money could have been spent on things that are really worth it.

those fireworks are burning the tax payers hard earned $$. in bad times, maybe they should consider having a smaller parade? the $$ saved from the parade can be given to us in the form of singapore shares.

Neutral Newbie

all those money could have been spent on things that are really worth it.

Seconded. It is a grotesque use of the money (close to $20million spend on organising NDP). Why can't we spend these money for the old folks. Wouldn't it be more meaningful?

Seconded. It is a grotesque use of the money (close to $20million spend on organising NDP). Why can't we spend these money for the old folks. Wouldn't it be more meaningful?

Because old folks dun make the running dogs look good as compared to the parade.

Neutral Newbie

Because old folks dun make the running dogs look good as compared to the parade.

I really hope some brave soul minister can come forward and propose a less extravegent NDP. I have a cousin with special needs in a special school, and they sure can benefit a lot with the NDP budget. Recently a fellow classmate pass away due to a seizure in school. If only there was an ambulance in the school compund to provide onsite attention and send him the hospital, he would still be alive today.

↡ Advertisement