Jump to content

WHY? WHY? WHY?


RadX
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was the first to queue 9months ago...knn [laugh][laugh]

oops! ....i thot you have been queuing since 9 months ago.... [sweatdrop][laugh][laugh]

then you must be kaypoh lah....go join the crowds...

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

What expired one..... [furious]

 

Right on the spot one and still luke warm, not those freezed [furious] one hor........ [sly]:ph34r:

ya luke warm but cant swim anymore... wat's the point?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha ha...... I never queue so early for first batch as always faulty or got some problem one....... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

 

Funny, just wondering, why first batch of goods always faulty one....... I always waith for second or third batch before buying ...... [sly]

oei....you get special queue.....senior citizen queue... [lipsrsealed][laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

correct me if i'm wrong, but GIRO can terminate anytime u want right? so why need to wait till sept leh

 

I rarely use ezlink mah ... so its good to have that feature free while it lasts... handy when ur card is low value....

emergency comes and if u dun have coins, u cry also no use [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

So you waiting in queue for who ? :blink::blink:

 

Lam Lam...... [sly]

me have candle light lunch with Lam Lam yesterday already.... [bounce1][bounce1]

after that......your imagination liao.... [lipsrsealed]

Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmmmm................... some kind of an excuse to go back office late mar....... [sly][sly]

 

No la that was after work.

 

i manage to zhao around 6.30 cuz of the quake the queue was OMG machiam 20m python.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anw, the CEPAS ezlink is like not accepted at most EPS parking leh... anyone knows which is accepted..

cashcard l0or, new IU can use both CEPAS and cashcard what [rolleyes]

Link to post
Share on other sites

sometimes i wonder why change a system when it's still good. look at HK's Octopus card. Introduced much earlier than our ezlink card and it's still being used in a lot of places. Heck...quite a lot of countries, including US and Canada are still using paper tickets for public transport.

 

New technology is supposed to make our life easier and lower cost. If introducing something that will add more inconvenience and higher cost, why add in the first place.

Link to post
Share on other sites

sometimes i wonder why change a system when it's still good. look at HK's Octopus card. Introduced much earlier than our ezlink card and it's still being used in a lot of places. Heck...quite a lot of countries, including US and Canada are still using paper tickets for public transport.

 

New technology is supposed to make our life easier and lower cost. If introducing something that will add more inconvenience and higher cost, why add in the first place.

Don't change, the company cannot earn that $5/- per card deposit (not refundable)...... [sly]

 

4 million cards x $5/- a woopy $20 million ....... :huh:

 

so every 4 years, change pattern and each year, is $5 million in pocket........ :ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by Picnic06
Link to post
Share on other sites

i still got the transit link card

 

The translink card cannot be exchanged already. My mum passed me her two senior citizen card and ask me to help her exchange. I called them up and they told me that they dont have the machine to detect the card value anymore. Cannot exchange long long time ago. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

got go geyland Q for chikken or not [rolleyes]

 

Yes, I'm surprised that there is queue for Hot Chicken also. Last time I was there waiting for my calleague to finish his business, got one of the ladies got a queue of 3 men. I dont know wat they thinking. [hur]

 

I also saw the pimp there quote ang mo S$80 but local its only S$40. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I'm surprised that there is queue for Hot Chicken also. Last time I was there waiting for my calleague to finish his business, got one of the ladies got a queue of 3 men. I dont know wat they thinking. [hur]

 

I also saw the pimp there quote ang mo S$80 but local its only S$40. :D

 

Sure waiting for friend .......... [sly][lipsrsealed]

 

or friend waiting for you...... :ph34r:

 

 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...