Jump to content

All about PS3


Dj_spike
 Share

Recommended Posts

[laugh] me is kan jiong spider mah..

 

i should b in by 930..going out for awhile first..

 

btw if i never unlock some special op,even u unlock liaoz,i still cant play rite?

 

ya, you are rite about that. I was lvl 2 but u lvl 1 or cant play.

 

but now you also lvl 2. tonight will try to increase to lvl 3

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, the petrol station (home security) was tough.

 

I think we need to strategise properly:

 

1. The chain gun should be placed underneath the shelter of the petrol station to prevent damage

2. Wave 2 and 3, we should stay in the shop and take out the tango from there

 

What do you think?

Link to post
Share on other sites

yo tarzan, what happened yesterday? I wait for a while and I thot you got disconnect or something. I went off after a while cuz wanted to zzzz already.

 

Good game, you are 1 star away to the next lvl.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ah ball and clan members of MW2, sorry yesterday i cannot make it. Got last min family thing to settle after tat damn tired and sleep.

How was your game? 4 ppl grid play wat ah..... spec ops, deathmatch or team deathmatch?

 

Tonight will be online. about 10pm onwards. Heard the system update v3.10 up already. So may need some time to download that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ah ball and clan members of MW2, sorry yesterday i cannot make it. Got last min family thing to settle after tat damn tired and sleep.

How was your game? 4 ppl grid play wat ah..... spec ops, deathmatch or team deathmatch?

 

Tonight will be online. about 10pm onwards. Heard the system update v3.10 up already. So may need some time to download that.

 

System update took me 45 min [furious]

Link to post
Share on other sites

45min!!!!!!!!!!! wow after finish DL, my game time is up liao, can off the set n sleep liao [sweatdrop]

 

Nobody gimme warning sia... if i know i update earlier at 10 yest... went online at 11... only get to play at 11.45 [shakehead]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea if I can update my firmware w/o connecting my PS3 to the internet? Like can I download into my pc and burn it into a disc/usb and load it into my PS3?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody gimme warning sia... if i know i update earlier at 10 yest... went online at 11... only get to play at 11.45 [shakehead]

I was thinking to log in tonite for FIFA10 and test out my BT set.... guess have to do the system update n surf the internet liao

Link to post
Share on other sites

yo tarzan, what happened yesterday? I wait for a while and I thot you got disconnect or something. I went off after a while cuz wanted to zzzz already.

 

Good game, you are 1 star away to the next lvl.

 

Paiseh ah bro...baby crying, wife asleep so got to pause, make milk, make baby sleep again..come back you gone aredy... [:(]

 

Continued my campaign battle after dat..sorry.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea if I can update my firmware w/o connecting my PS3 to the internet? Like can I download into my pc and burn it into a disc/usb and load it into my PS3?

 

Cannot lah bro... this thing everyone muz go thru one.. no choice... think i got mention 1000 posts before(haha), please allow additional 1-2 hrs of d/l firmware beforehand update if u wanna play online with frens..... [scholar]

Link to post
Share on other sites

ah ball and clan members of MW2, sorry yesterday i cannot make it. Got last min family thing to settle after tat damn tired and sleep.

How was your game? 4 ppl grid play wat ah..... spec ops, deathmatch or team deathmatch?

 

Tonight will be online. about 10pm onwards. Heard the system update v3.10 up already. So may need some time to download that.

 

No problem lah. We don't know how to go 4 ppl grid play. What is that anyway? Where to select? Izzit just like online for 4 person only.

 

Spec op was great. Played with FS first and later with Tarzan. Some round in Lvl 3 damn difficult. Waves and waves of tango coming.

 

You better have some time for the system update, coz it took a while.

 

See you tonight....

Edited by Fireball0088
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...