Dj_spike 2nd Gear March 4, 2010 Author Share March 4, 2010 (edited) Wanted to switch to mw2 but game dragged on forever..... Yeah.. hard to see enemy one.... no indicator means enemy liowz..... Juz whack.... yest 4 of us played in one squad.... Copa played same team but diff squad.... Edited March 4, 2010 by Dj_spike ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 ya, each game is quite draggy. GS, if there are 4 ppl in a squad playing together and 1 guy got to leave the game while in play, would the rest be able to continue the game or would the game be terminated? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 spend 1hr in bc2 ....... very hard to kill. v hard to see who is enemy have you try driving around? can score some points for driving, i think Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Sorry guys, just got back home as I was caught up with some stuff outside. So anyone online? Paiseh, invited you but the game was full. The last game took us like 1/2 hr Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 they all inside LOL DJ and AGG kana whacked by my RPG..keke overall not bad la..beside graphic..just tat v hard to shoot as hard to see..RPG,bomb muz aim zhun zhun if not useless for gun,can shoot all magazine but they didnt die sometime the gun very zhun, sometime not zhun. duno why but hor, you are good. kill me so many times. i told them it was you, it was you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dj_spike 2nd Gear March 4, 2010 Author Share March 4, 2010 ya, each game is quite draggy. GS, if there are 4 ppl in a squad playing together and 1 guy got to leave the game while in play, would the rest be able to continue the game or would the game be terminated? Play diff squad or opp team lor... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 oh! I also tried the Change of View while I was inside a vehicle. Up arrow is to toggle between Front and Overhead view Down arrow is to see your back. (no need to turn your turret 180 degrees) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I managed to get in last night after a few tries. Managed to play with everyone and overall it's our group's company that makes it fun. My dizziness got better after changing the sentivity (thanks to GS's tips). I find the mounted machine gun (with a shield infront) very shiok to use. I was taken down only by enemy's RPG. I think sniper also difficult to take me down with the shield. and I have lots of fun clearing the terrian by shooting down the trees... ha... I have motion sickness, so taking a ride on someone's ATV is making me sick... The first sniper rifle is a single bullet bolt action I think. Very difficult to take down enemy unless u aim for the head. Must zoom out again for reload. Sometimes I blur blur, fire 1 shot already and press the square button like mad and still nvr reload. you the one who said that mounted machine gun is good and went around shooting at trees I heard GS said that wait until you get a RPG then you will know who "good" is the mounted gun I think sniper is good in this game.... not shaking like in mw2. i always pressing the "hold breathe" like in mw2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dj_spike 2nd Gear March 4, 2010 Author Share March 4, 2010 I think only assault gun very zhun... i managed to up assault level yest Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Anyone can tell me how to differential enemy n own team mates. Any indicators on the screen, like in MW2 enemy got skull symbol. plus the score is so tiny to see after you kill an enemy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Play diff squad or opp team lor... Actually it's for me to call it day while the game is still in play. So I'm worried that if I quit the game while it is still in play, it will cause you guys to end also. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Wanted to switch to mw2 but game dragged on forever..... Yeah.. hard to see enemy one.... no indicator means enemy liowz..... Juz whack.... yest 4 of us played in one squad.... Copa played same team but diff squad.... it was fun. we have fun driving around. "wait for me, wait for me", "got tank here, where you don't take", etc i think if we have more people, we need to setup two squad leader Copa, can you hear me thru BT. I was shouting "Copa is here" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dj_spike 2nd Gear March 4, 2010 Author Share March 4, 2010 Actually it's for me to call it day while the game is still in play. So I'm worried that if I quit the game while it is still in play, it will cause you guys to end also. Shouldn't be the case lah.... this game muz decide b4 start lah... anti-climax leh leave halfway Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 ya, each game is quite draggy. GS, if there are 4 ppl in a squad playing together and 1 guy got to leave the game while in play, would the rest be able to continue the game or would the game be terminated? i think the squad will still be intact. Like the last game, you and GS want to go. Me and Dj wanted to play. Ended you guys stayed... that was a long long game Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I think sniper is good in this game.... not shaking like in mw2. i always pressing the "hold breathe" like in mw2 haha... looks like I'm not the only one. and kept pressing R3 for knifing hor... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galantspeedz Turbocharged March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Anyone can tell me how to differential enemy n own team mates. Any indicators on the screen, like in MW2 enemy got skull symbol. red = enemy, blue = teammates, green = fren/same party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 who put the shining red strobe at GS' ass Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Shouldn't be the case lah.... this game muz decide b4 start lah... anti-climax leh leave halfway oops.. I shld say leaving the game when it's preparing for the next map. ok, next time I'll try to see if it interrupts the session ya.. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
All about smoking
All about smoking
Lets talk about fish!
Lets talk about fish!
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
All about air filters...
All about air filters...