Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 haha... good that we can kill an enemy by running a vehicle over him. I'll try my ATV stunt next time. hehe.. (I promise I'll not drive too straight ya.... ) paiseh lah. i saw you kena by the shot from the tank. driving too straight. i am trying to learn how to drift the ATV ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dj_spike 2nd Gear March 4, 2010 Author Share March 4, 2010 I dun think have that option last nite. Izzit u nv meet ur squad members on the field? If u nv meet them, also cannot respawn on them even if they are frens.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I am using assualt rifle. Try medic, recon n engineer.... not so good leh. The sniper worst lor, enemy 1 shot kill me, i shoot enemy many time they also wont die. Sniper must be headshot to kill. If too far away, need a couple of shot, but headshot will kill Engineer not bad, can use RPG, but the main weapon cannot make it. Medic don't have the buzz thing. I wanted to be medic but couldnt save pple, i gave up Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Izzit u nv meet ur squad members on the field? If u nv meet them, also cannot respawn on them even if they are frens.... i guess so. Last nite the big map was terrible. i respawn n keep see u n agg. rest hardly see them. I think u was taking a heli at 1 time. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dj_spike 2nd Gear March 4, 2010 Author Share March 4, 2010 statement of the year. next time, we want to run over pple, we just say.... TOYOTA on him Coz cannot brake... tank accelerate by itself Nb..yest, agg looking for a honda accord at base Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I think DICE must fix the Game Lobby "bug", as in it is also displaying our Friends who are playing non-BC2. I kept seeing Unltd and few others. Always thought that they are playing also and said, "swee swee leh, got 8 ppl liao, can start Squad Rush...". i think if you play BC2, it will display, otherwise, online mean not playing BC2. I check from the PS3 button instead of the BC2 lobby Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 paiseh lah. i saw you kena by the shot from the tank. driving too straight. i am trying to learn how to drift the ATV no lah. that time I don't have this stunt idea yet. It was my first few drive. If I turn here and there (like GS), I think I will end up vomitting... ha... GS has got F1 potential. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Last nite on the big map....... i drive the MBT n Humvees..... hahaha laughing at myself. ram u0p the slope n tank overturn. Heng i jump out fast. The map is farking big sia. respawn liao have to run like siao to reach enemy. run until my head gong gong. Reach enemy site..... kena frag liao. have to start running back again. you can respawn at the any occupied position. no need to go all the way back. otherwise join someone and you can respawn near him that's what i did when i was playing with FS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dj_spike 2nd Gear March 4, 2010 Author Share March 4, 2010 i guess so. Last nite the big map was terrible. i respawn n keep see u n agg. rest hardly see them. I think u was taking a heli at 1 time. Coz we kept dying Muz find ur squad members or sectionmates in local terms... most important.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 you can respawn at the any occupied position. no need to go all the way back. otherwise join someone and you can respawn near him that's what i did when i was playing with FS I dun have that option for that map. other map i know i can respawn at teammates location. so i am puzzled. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Coz cannot brake... tank accelerate by itself Nb..yest, agg looking for a honda accord at base ya... and when I unlock more items for Engineer, I might try to use its Tools to repair and give it a new life. Don't be surprise if you suddenly see an Accord beside you. (I mean really an Accord not GS hor) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Coz we kept dying Muz find ur squad members or sectionmates in local terms... most important.... I dun even know who is who now i know what it mean by headless chicken Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I dun have that option for that map. other map i know i can respawn at teammates location. so i am puzzled. I had that problem too. I found out that it could be 2 things: 1. either our teammates are also respawning, hence you can't select them 2. you have pressed the O button too fast and it has selected the Base (or other location) already. just press X again and see if you can select other location or teammates. The 2nd scenario happened to me most of the time. Kept pressing O in hoping to get into the battle ground asap.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I have the same problem too.... lemme google and get back on this here you go: http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefi...A_Bad_Company_2 http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/M24_SWS "Battlefield: Bad Company 2 M24 Sniper in Battlefield: Bad Company 2.The M24 SWS is the default sniper rifle for all Recon class players, requiring no points to unlock. However despite being the first Recon weapon available, the weapon is very effective. There is minimal vertical sway when aiming down the sights of the M24, yet it has one of the most accurate rifles in game. It also inflicts high damage (headshots at any distance and chest shots at close-medium range are instant kills, while chest shots at long range require two hits), however, this is at the cost of low rate of fire with the bolt action and a low 5-round magazine. The M24 SWS is equipped with a 6x telescopic scope and a bipod in game by default, however a 4x ACOG scope, 12x high powered scope, red dot sight, or Spotting scope can also be used. The weapon has slight bullet drop, and flight time to reach targets at extremely long ranges, which means that the player must anticipate the movement of the target and lead the shots as well as aim slightly upwards. The M24 SWS is best suited for medium-long range combat, being able to easily win in a firefight at that distance. Its high magnification scope also means that spotting enemies with the weapon is very easy. The M24 SWS has limited effectiveness in close quarters where quick scoping and no scoping may sometimes result in a kill, but this is not recommended and should be used as a last resort. " Retrieved from "http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/M24_SWS" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 What kind of acknowledge u wan? wave at u, talk to u or shoot at u Shoot at me lah. we are on the same team, you can't kill me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I dun think have that option last nite. i think you can join another person.... make a squad Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I noticed that for different class, they are dress differently, assault, recon, medic etc (am i correct) and my main prob is cannot differential team mates n enemy. Was playing team deathmatch last nite, saw lightning symbol, tool symbol n target symbol. so meaning they are enemy or what? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dj_spike 2nd Gear March 4, 2010 Author Share March 4, 2010 Shoot at me lah. we are on the same team, you can't kill me Can kill lah..BC2 leh not mw2 ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
All about smoking
All about smoking
Lets talk about fish!
Lets talk about fish!
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
All about air filters...
All about air filters...