Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Coz cannot brake... tank accelerate by itself Nb..yest, agg looking for a honda accord at base got meh? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 no lah. that time I don't have this stunt idea yet. It was my first few drive. If I turn here and there (like GS), I think I will end up vomitting... ha... GS has got F1 potential. oh... your virgin ride Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Unltd 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I think DICE must fix the Game Lobby "bug", as in it is also displaying our Friends who are playing non-BC2. I kept seeing Unltd and few others. Always thought that they are playing also and said, "swee swee leh, got 8 ppl liao, can start Squad Rush...". Issit, well I got one invite from one of you fellas. I almost clicked it then realised that it is BC2, I don't have BC2! Otherwise would have forfeited my MW2 point for leaving game midway! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 cool stuff, Ball. For super super super super super far far far targets hor.... u got to aim slightly above the enemy's head. there's really a gravity effect. I read on this gravity thing also and I got a good kill using this method ytd. Not becos I very zhun, but a tai ko shot rather because I very kan chiong and fire my shot too early. After my shot went off, I thought, "siao liao, wasted another bullet (because I was aiming for the sky) and this reload is so slow". Then sibeh heng ah, next moment enemy was fragged with a headshot. I did check, it's my kill and not others. (and after that I like very proud of myself... haha....) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I dun have that option for that map. other map i know i can respawn at teammates location. so i am puzzled. which map you talking about? the dark dark map ah? there is a ATV at the base camp[laugh] AGG commented why so dark!!! I think you need your nvg... or goto your option - setting - video - tweak the brightness and contrast Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Can kill lah..BC2 leh not mw2 can meh? i was trigger happy last nite, no kills leh. whether is teammates or enemy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 which map you talking about? the dark dark map ah? there is a ATV at the base camp[laugh] AGG commented why so dark!!! I think you need your nvg... or goto your option - setting - video - tweak the brightness and contrast There is 1 like in jungle map. got river Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wreckwrx 1st Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Paiseh, invited you but the game was full. The last game took us like 1/2 hr No worries.... Guess I logged on too late..... another time then. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I noticed that for different class, they are dress differently, assault, recon, medic etc (am i correct) and my main prob is cannot differential team mates n enemy. Was playing team deathmatch last nite, saw lightning symbol, tool symbol n target symbol. so meaning they are enemy or what? i noticed it too. difficult to tell who is who. just shoot. sometime, i also don't know who is in the tank, i just use my rpg Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 I noticed that for different class, they are dress differently, assault, recon, medic etc (am i correct) and my main prob is cannot differential team mates n enemy. Was playing team deathmatch last nite, saw lightning symbol, tool symbol n target symbol. so meaning they are enemy or what? If u see a friendly vehicle with a Wrench on top, that means it has been damaged and need an Engineer to repair it. If u see a friendly teammate with a Cross on top, that means he needs a Medic's help. I saw Lightning bolt too, but not sure what it means. Maybe he just kena lighning strike. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Can kill lah..BC2 leh not mw2 izzit? i thot cannot Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Issit, well I got one invite from one of you fellas. I almost clicked it then realised that it is BC2, I don't have BC2! Otherwise would have forfeited my MW2 point for leaving game midway! i saw quite a few playing mw2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 Issit, well I got one invite from one of you fellas. I almost clicked it then realised that it is BC2, I don't have BC2! Otherwise would have forfeited my MW2 point for leaving game midway! hehe.. pai seh... in fact I sent the invite to everyone. luckily u guys didn't quit your game. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 which map you talking about? the dark dark map ah? there is a ATV at the base camp[laugh] AGG commented why so dark!!! I think you need your nvg... or goto your option - setting - video - tweak the brightness and contrast got NVG to select ah? next time I will try ya. I think this Night map is only for Limited Edition VIP pack. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 cool stuff, Ball. For super super super super super far far far targets hor.... u got to aim slightly above the enemy's head. there's really a gravity effect. I read on this gravity thing also and I got a good kill using this method ytd. Not becos I very zhun, but a tai ko shot rather because I very kan chiong and fire my shot too early. After my shot went off, I thought, "siao liao, wasted another bullet (because I was aiming for the sky) and this reload is so slow". Then sibeh heng ah, next moment enemy was fragged with a headshot. I did check, it's my kill and not others. (and after that I like very proud of myself... haha....) actually the website was from you... haha... but that time you link to mw2 i was one on one with a sniper. i got the first shot out but didn't kill him. When he shot me, he didn't kill me too. But his next shot kill me. The thing is why his reload is faster than me? Got Fast reload perk ah? GS got marathon perk Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 can meh? i was trigger happy last nite, no kills leh. whether is teammates or enemy old habit die hard Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 There is 1 like in jungle map. got river usually there is a ATV. Have you tried playing with the UAV? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear March 4, 2010 Share March 4, 2010 old habit die hard Rather kill wrongly than miss out mah ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
All about smoking
All about smoking
Lets talk about fish!
Lets talk about fish!
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
All about air filters...
All about air filters...