Where to park around spring

Blackyv

ok, kena arrow to attend a 3 days course at singapore spring (bukit merah ctr).. first time there and not sure about parking lobang.. any cheap lobang to recommend for parking from 9am-6pm????..... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

The MSCP beside the interchange. I think normal parking rates apply. Watch out for the narrow ramps though.

ok, kena arrow to attend a 3 days course at singapore spring (bukit merah ctr).. first time there and not sure about parking lobang.. any cheap lobang to recommend for parking from 9am-6pm????..... [sweatdrop]

There are alot of HDB carparks around that area

Edited by Detion

Think can park at Spring itself, should be $0.50/half hr till 6pm. Multi-storey carpark beside interchange charges per minute, though cheaper but recently always raining think Spring is still a better choice.

Edited by WTF

thxs for the lobang shared...... wtf could be right.....$9-$10/day is still affordable and reasonable... [:p]

Can you claim the carpark charges from your company? Some trainings I attended also provide complimentary parking tickets. So you might want to ask the organiser if there's any.

$10/day for 3 days, might as well go makan or tan 4D & Toto.IMHO [laugh]

Can you claim the carpark charges from your company? Some trainings I attended also provide complimentary parking tickets. So you might want to ask the organiser if there's any.

$10/day for 3 days, might as well go makan or tan 4D & Toto.IMHO [laugh]

if can claim, i wont be asking lar.. [laugh] ... anyway, $30 for 3 days is not super costly... one time parking without coupon already cost $30 bucks... [sweatdrop]

if can claim, i wont be asking lar.. [laugh] ... anyway, $30 for 3 days is not super costly... one time parking without coupon already cost $30 bucks... [sweatdrop]

If parking at the open carpark there remember the coupons. The bloody white-ants sibeh on over there. [shakehead]

If parking at the open carpark there remember the coupons. The bloody white-ants sibeh on over there. [shakehead]

nah... dont like to feed them.. rather pay spring than feed those white ant.... [laugh]

i think only open carpark is the MSCP...the rest ard are all red lots.

How about the one at the library? Long time never been there liao.

How about the one at the library? Long time never been there liao.

I thnik also red lots cos the last time i neeed to attend awake somewhere ard there, i park at spring cos cant find white lots

↡ Advertisement