Jump to content

Job Vacancy


S4vtec
 Share

Recommended Posts

anyone looking for job, must have with experience to supply professional hair products to salons,

full time or FL,

pls pm me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

poor man can only look as guest, like me lor haha

you where got poor man,.......so many postings, so noisy one [laugh][laugh]

 

rich boss fantasizing poor man huh ? [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Delivery drivers x 2 pax

Co location @ Loyang (near pasir ris)

Class 3 or 4

Heavy load using pallet truck

 

Only Singaporean need to apply, Monday 8-5, sat 8-12 with OT

Looking at 2,000.

Age is fine as long physically strong and willing to work.

Traveling to mainly kallang, Ubi, amk area

 

Interested, pls kindly contact me @ 9369 5773

 

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

you where got poor man,.......so many postings, so noisy one [laugh][laugh]

 

rich boss fantasizing poor man huh ? [:p]

real life poor

 

 

here keyboard warrior, i can claim i am in forbes 40 singapore lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely a wrong place to look for storeman. Everyone here is eyeing to buy 100+plus k car. Be a storeman only can buy bicycle. If you are looking professional like 300k pa then you come to the right forum:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

No detail? Finance staff/position can be very broad.

Uncle , give chance lar. They are the only town council that no contractors dare to work for them, so not very experience in recruitment.

 

 

I Think, anyone bros or sisters that need a job within their neighbourhood can call to enquiry more about the qualifications required.

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

The £190,000 job that nobody wants
By Yahoo! staff writer | Yahoo Finance UK – 8 hours ago
 
 
 
A doctor in New Zealand is struggling to fill a post that would offer a young assistant NZ$400,000 (£190,000) a year, citing his practice's remote location.
 
Alan Kenny has been trying to fill the position for two years, burning through four different recruitment firms in the process, the New Zealand Herald reported on its website.
 
His inability to find a suitable candidate meant he had to cancel his holiday to help service his 6,000 clients.
 
The fast-growing practice is located in the rural town of Tokoroa, found in the Waikato region of New Zealand's north island. It has a population under 20,000 people and is 200 kilometers away from the major city of Auckland.
 
Dr. Kenny suspects candidates perceive rural opportunities as a dead-end jobs, even though he's offered a 50% stake in the business.
 
"Most kids who go to medical school come from wealthy families in the Auckland area," he told the Herald. "If they recruited more students from rural areas, they might actually come here."
 
The position is advertised online as being four days a week with 12 weeks' annual leave.
 
"I can offer them a really, really amazing income; it's incredible," Dr. Kenny said. "Just because I earn lots of money doesn't mean I want to work my butt off."

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Picnic06-Biante15, on 24 Feb 2016 - 09:32 AM, said:

Is the job still available ?

 

And what one needs to do. I volunteer going there . [smash]

 

 

I saw 2 key words in the job..."young"...."remote"

 

must be finding chio nurse

Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw 2 key words in the job..."young"...."remote"

 

must be finding chio nurse

 

I like remote area but I am not 'young' ... :a-m1524:                 :a-bang:

 

Can retired man apply ? :serious-business:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Picnic06-Biante15, on 24 Feb 2016 - 09:38 AM, said:

I like remote area but I am not 'young' ... :a-m1524:                 :a-bang:

 

Can retired man apply ? :serious-business:

 

 

I also want to apply.... to be assistant's assistant...(help u)

 

but 6000 clients not really remote

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...