Has petrol prices come down yet?

Carndablues

Neutral Newbie

lol, I saw a SJL nissan tianna pump 92 in SPC the other day. This this guy will save the money to repair the car in long run... lol

My choice is 95 as it is the minimun standard unless you are driving a 15 years old car.

Cheers,

lol, I saw a SJL nissan tianna pump 92 in SPC the other day. This this guy will save the money to repair the car in long run... lol

My choice is 95 as it is the minimun standard unless you are driving a 15 years old car.

Cheers,

not necessary la, recommended 91 you pump 95 for fiak? Nowadays many cars recommended 91 you know?

if recommended 95 then bobian, better pump 95.

tested and guaranteed.... In terms of fuel saving, i can suggest you this new product of SingTech the ECO Fuel Saver

For more details click here

Doesnt most modern cars come with this already?

Most cars makers recommend to us 92/95, of cos some performance car needs to us 98/v-power

92 - lower power, cheaper :mellow:

95 - average power, slightly more ex than 92 [:p]

98 - high power, slightly more ex than 95 [laugh]

v-power - most power, most ex [:p]

Depends on whether you want to save $$ or you prefer a smooth ride.

Personally, i been using 95. 98 depends on mood. V-power seldom.

If you say using 92 will damage the car, i doubt so. Normally car makers will test out all the petrol before putting into their car manual. Please correct me if i'm wrong. [:)]

For pump price n updates. [thumbsup]

www.petrolwatch.com.sg

Respective credit cards giving better discount.

Cheers,

As long as recommended fuel is 91 or 92 RON, there's absolutely no harm in doing so. Pumping higher octane will harm, harm your wallet.

Doesnt most modern cars come with this already?

most of car manufacturer do not turn down the fuel injection rateas it is difficult to meet the demands of all of their customer. SingTech ECO Fuel Saver will allow the user to adjust the fuel injection to their demand and preferences.

will there be a refund if we buy and fail to get the result?

how to refund? and how we know also that after you install the device there no result?

one day use of this device you cannot see the result, but in more days to come you can see and tell the difference regarding your regular fuel consumption

i will only say, use it at ur own risk. if it so good, y those petrol companies dun mix it with their petrol. or y the car makers nv put into their user manual.

I will rather pay more on petrol than using something that is not really world wide known.

how to refund? and how we know also that after you install the device there no result?

one day use of this device you cannot see the result, but in more days to come you can see and tell the difference regarding your regular fuel consumption

If use already got significant fuel savings.. who will want refund?

Are u not confident that ur product will achieve significant fuel savings? [:p]

If use already got significant fuel savings.. who will want refund?

Are u not confident that ur product will achieve significant fuel savings? [:p]

we will be needing first a proof or justification that it doesnt work or any changes after we install this device. Thats why im telling to everyone that in one day you cannot feel and see the difference but in more days to come you can realized that theres a big difference for your fuel consumption.

its not like a food you order in the restaurant that if you dont want the taste you can return it immediate......

anyway best way to save petrol

- plan ur route

- dun always rev

- maintain at optimum

- reduce unnecessary loads

- regulate servicing (incure more cost, but harass free)

- tyre/rim - pressure n size

- drive smaller car

- footwork on accelerator

- take public transport

This are all the basis technics.

Using other alternatives may or may not help. All are in ????

If u want to save $10 per refill of petrol, just sell car away n take public transport. Forget about enjoying the ride.

↡ Advertisement