Eviltrap 2nd Gear September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 haven expire la ...... can pass u .... Thanks, Sis! I'm working tomoro. So if you are around, let me know. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 I stand correct, 'Eat CARBS, eat too much PROTEIN" will have fat storage, Eat FAT no fat storage. And it's not a LPPL situation, it's your choice, no one forcing you to do it. Wah, eat fat also rise, eat protein also rise. LPPL. Ok lah, then might as well stick back to the diet after some carb feeding. Starting to hate carbs more and more. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenbackside 1st Gear September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 Hey, those coconut cream, roast pork, nuts, etc.... Calories are higher and so I presume you guy do eat it and count the total calories vs your exercise regime? I wished to try this new diet this week onwards. I have being on the low carb n high protein diet for the past five months. Mostly eating eggs, tuna, sardine, veggies, and little rice/noodles. There is no way to avoid some rice noodles carbo in my social life. I really salute those who can avoid carbs at all events and occassions! Oh, I can't avoid coke zero in my diet, I am on it for the past five years! Doing my running and weights trainings religiously. Managed to reduce my weight from 60kg till 53kg. Having achieved my ideal weight now. I was thinking of the next phase. I am thinking of rewarding myself with better tasty food, while retaining my weight. You guys really talk like a pro! I wonder are you guys super muscular and well defined six packs? No offense, is there a blog or photos of CBS showing his physical built? Great motivator thread. I never count calories. I just eat til I'm full. Otherwise, I'd never be able to do this diet. Sometimes I track my calories on fitday for fun, and it's usually 4-5000 calories per day. The diet is not a high protein diet/low carb diet. It's a high GOOD fat/moderate protein/low carb and sugar diet. Protein and carbs both cause an insulin response, which is the main mechanism of fat storage. Fat causes almost zero insulin response. But the way you're eating is already much better than most people. If that is working for you, I'd say no need for a drastic change. But if you're interested in being as healthy as you can be, then by all means try this lifestyle. Wow bro, 53kg for a guy is REALLY LIGHT!! You must be skinny like a stick! Even at my lightest weight, I was never 60kg! I think most of us here aren't really interested in looking muscular or having 6-packs. We're doing this for optimum health and any physical transformation that we might acquire is just an added bonus. I actually posted pics before. But I guess it's time for an update. I really feel shy to post pics, but I guess it keeps people motivated, so here goes nothing... To sum it up, by eating low carb paleo + bodyweight exercise (no gym needed) + sunshine... 2 years ago: 1 year ago: 9 months ago: 15 mins ago: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 Bro. I still win you in the bulk area. :D You seriously need some Rendang lah. [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hamburger Hypersonic September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 and you have to be in a bathrobe .................. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenbackside 1st Gear September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 (edited) How to fight with you bro? You squat with Olympic bar with a stack of iron... I squat with suitcase of leftover kitchen tiles... You do dips with plates of iron hanging off your waist... I do dips with a backpack of books... You do bench press with Olympic bar and a stack of iron... I do push ups... Lose liao... Edited September 24, 2010 by Chickenbackside Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenbackside 1st Gear September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 and you have to be in a bathrobe .................. After take bath mah... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 Ask you come over, you mai, paisay. My lifting weights all drop liow hor. So now all down to lighter then before, so nothing for you to scared. Eyh, body swee lah, kns, I akan datang also, give and take few more months. "Ai Pia kah a eia!!" How to fight with you bro? You squat with Olympic bar with a stack of iron... I squat with suitcase of leftover kitchen tiles... You do dips with plates of iron hanging off your waist... I do dips with a backpack of books... You do bench press with Olympic bar and a stack of iron... I do push ups... Lose liao... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Topgun Neutral Newbie September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 ... Wow bro, 53kg for a guy is REALLY LIGHT!! You must be skinny like a stick! Even at my lightest weight, I was never 60kg! ... Unless Simon is a Simone! Yup, 53kg is really light. Simon(e) must be really small built. OK, no offence, bro Simon. CBS, looking really good! I've not progressed since I last sent you my pics. That's because by choice. Also not as single-minded like MO lah. I still take my kopi-O siu dai everyday. Once in a while, I do have that piece of birthday cake. 2 nights ago, 2 small pieces of moon cake when having mid autumn festival gathering with family. Will never get that 6 pack like Bruce Lee, but I'm happy. Just me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 Got meh? Wahahahahhaha! [laugh] I've not progressed since I last sent you my pics. That's because by choice. Also not as single-minded like MO lah. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonTan 2nd Gear September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 I think I small size. About 1.66m tall. Was doing the calorie reduction and exercise to slim down for the past five months. That sliming phase is over. Now I try to bulk up. That is why hoping that a chance of diet to the oil nuts pork will help to give me some muscles. I like those articles that u guys posted once a while. It really keeps the mind refreshed and focused on what is right and wrong. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Topgun Neutral Newbie September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 Got meh? Wahahahahhaha! [laugh] Are you referring to my photos or got 6 pack? Got. Both also. Just that the photos I PM CBS lah. Wahahahahaha! [kow tow] [kow tow] you single minded and disciplined. So now I shuddup. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 If you got the guts to take on my challenge to you, hey, the sky's the limit man. Ai mai? Not referring to anything. Want I PM you. Are you referring to my photos or got 6 pack? Got. Both also. Just that the photos I PM CBS lah. Wahahahahaha! [kow tow] [kow tow] you single minded and disciplined. So now I shuddup. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crystal_tiong 1st Gear September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 Bro CBS wow , nice body ! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenbackside 1st Gear September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 I think I small size. About 1.66m tall. Was doing the calorie reduction and exercise to slim down for the past five months. That sliming phase is over. Now I try to bulk up. That is why hoping that a chance of diet to the oil nuts pork will help to give me some muscles. I like those articles that u guys posted once a while. It really keeps the mind refreshed and focused on what is right and wrong. Bro, it's really simple. Bigger muscles = making them grow by constantly training them to hyperthrophy > rest > repeat cycle. Diet plays the minor role in terms of building muscle. That's why vegans also can be muscular. You must make a reason for your muscles to grow and for your body to retain them. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 Bludder, hypertrophy rest is King hor. No rest no glow or grow. Bro, it's really simple. Bigger muscles = making them grow by constantly training them to hyperthrophy > rest > repeat cycle. Diet plays the minor role in terms of building muscle. That's why vegans also can be muscular. You must make a reason for your muscles to grow and for your body to retain them. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenbackside 1st Gear September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 Bro CBS wow , nice body ! You should see me when I was 120kg! The nicest body in the world! Too bad I don't have any pics of myself then. Always avoided taking pics cos I looked like a pig.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LookingBusy Neutral Newbie September 24, 2010 Share September 24, 2010 (edited) Wow nice body there CBS! And you achieve all of that without really going to the gym? That's quite amazing I myself don't have the passion to lift weights or even do push-ups, that's why i'm san por But then, all i want is to stay lean, that's good enough for me Anyway in my view, once you guys have finally achieve the ideal weight you want, it's okay to very occasionally indulge in your favourite foods, like ice-cream, chocs or your favourite bak chor mee. Just make sure to eat clean for the next few meals, or go for a workout/run after that 'sin' meal. After all, life is too short to not enjoy Don't let the whole thing stress you so much. P.S: I don't count macadamias as 'sinful' food, lol Edited September 24, 2010 by LookingBusy ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
DSG Reset Procedure without VAGCOM
DSG Reset Procedure without VAGCOM
Car travelling without headlight on
Car travelling without headlight on
Mandatory wearing of masks in public spaces even if you're exercising?
Mandatory wearing of masks in public spaces even if you're exercising?
Ok to leave transmission in P mode without using handbrake?
Ok to leave transmission in P mode without using handbrake?
Left Msia without chop
Left Msia without chop
Buying a car without COE
Buying a car without COE
Help - Driving without License
Help - Driving without License