ACS wins rugby, SAS wins fight!!!!!

Mustank

Actually, there is a new sports that combines boxing with chess...hahah

Invented in Russia (probably after many rounds of vodka), the players will make a move each and then slug it out in the ring for a while then come back to make another move...

I guess the winner is the one is the one still standing if there isn't a checkmate...hahah

↡ Advertisement

yepp, back in those days, being in SAS was a thing to be proud of...now it doesn't really stand out anymore. i really hope the standard of the school can be improved(from what i know, most of the top students from SA Junior school usually go to better Sec sch after PSLE) , at least it makes us proud to be a saint... and i didn't go to SAJC either after Os...

Not sure the whole SA village concept is working though...

BTW, anyone remember that old Banyan tree behind the Primary School canteen?

We used to play Tarzan there until someone broke his arm...

I also missed the boarding house - I used to head over there to take a nap just before training [:p]

And anyone remember about the ghost story about the bell tower? [laugh]

Not sure the whole SA village concept is working though...

BTW, anyone remember that old Banyan tree behind the Primary School canteen?

We used to play Tarzan there until someone broke his arm...

I also missed the boarding house - I used to head over there to take a nap just before training [:p]

And anyone remember about the ghost story about the bell tower? [laugh]

for me, i spent a fair bit of time playing tennis at the deserted tennis court at the end of francis thomas drive.

but had to sweep up the leaves before we could play. and there was little room for errors as it would mean a lost ball.

All the fellas who had a chance to study in the original building with fish scales will remember.

and also the char kway teow at the canteen. 70ct already quite a lot.

we had many soccer/rugby friendlies with the boarding house boys on saturdays

always in good sportsmanship.

for me, i spent a fair bit of time playing tennis at the deserted tennis court at the end of francis thomas drive.

but had to sweep up the leaves before we could play. and there was little room for errors as it would mean a lost ball.

All the fellas who had a chance to study in the original building with fish scales will remember.

and also the char kway teow at the canteen. 70ct already quite a lot.

we had many soccer/rugby friendlies with the boarding house boys on saturdays

always in good sportsmanship.

Speaking of the char kway teow, I ate at his stall for 10 years!

Primary 1 that time, only pay 10c - some noodle with black sauce...

For 20c, can get a bit of egg and hum...

By the time I was in Sec 4, I pay S$1 every other day - egg with extra hum and chili...slurp

I remember the tennis court too - didn't really like to play there - balls go into Harry's house = gone

There was also a small circle with benches where a lot of students like to study there in the morning after technical class (used to do them at Upper Serangoon Tech)...hahah

Speaking of the char kway teow, I ate at his stall for 10 years!

Primary 1 that time, only pay 10c - some noodle with black sauce...

For 20c, can get a bit of egg and hum...

By the time I was in Sec 4, I pay S$1 every other day - egg with extra hum and chili...slurp

I remember the tennis court too - didn't really like to play there - balls go into Harry's house = gone

There was also a small circle with benches where a lot of students like to study there in the morning after technical class (used to do them at Upper Serangoon Tech)...hahah

yeah technical at nearby upper serangoon tech now become some mass mkt condo i think.

I recall everytime technical class we very happy to go co-ed school canteen.

unfortunately the girls there mostly ah lian hahahahahaha

↡ Advertisement