Jump to content

Cheating the system


Xavina
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was being made use to cheat the system. . . :angry:

 

I was entering woodlands causeway open carpark, there was no car at the barrier, but I notice 1 MY reg bike at the left side of the kerb, like waiting for something to happen, I didn't know that I was his target.

 

As I approach nearer the barrier, he start to move along side with me, true enough, as the barrier was lifted, I move and he shadowed along my car to go into the CP. !#@!$#%$# I tried to squeeze him off the left, but he slow down and yet manage to pass thru after that. [bigcry]

 

AXXHole

 

i had enough of malaysian axxholes after sharing the same table with them at casinos. really low-class mutha fxxkers....no shame, no class, don't even behave like human beings!

Edited by Viceroymenthol
Link to post
Share on other sites

The M' driver must be a regular.

Like Mas S.' he recceed the area in detail.

There is design problem with the barrier, and the M driver made use of it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally agreed [thumbsup][thumbsup]

 

nonono... it should be...

 

can dont pay but stupid stupid go and pay... [laugh]

 

if you tell me you park right infront of shop/coffeeshop ta bao food or watever and you tear coupon... then i keep my mouth shut... ^_^

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Totally agreed [thumbsup][thumbsup]

 

well said .... totally shameless ..... its one thing to do it quietly ... but to advertise it publicly.

just asking for [rifle] session

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

No bonus teid to to summons....its pure logic -> can dun pay, u 1 to pay ah

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...