1 million Executive Condo

Seaweed

Government strategy working .. Make ppl committed thru Singapore thru property. Pay and Pay whole life. Pretty soon, most foreigners own high end devlpmts, most foreigners pte landed and apartment. Most Singaporean own ec/dbss/hdb. Read recently most of sentos houses owned by prc. Hope there dun come a time when heartland folks get despised by these Rich foreign residents.

↡ Advertisement

$ 1.38M for 2088 sqft unit EC, you can buy a resale 3 storey cluster house just a km away - The Shaughnessy. Each unit 3000+ sqft come with 2 dedicated car parks [rolleyes]

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/183...ve-condo-yishun

oh.............like that of course buy the cluster house lah..................I was also looking to buy a cluster house, but don't know why, there is only one project in the west, and nobody is selling.................. -_-

no lah. i was having a interest in EC recently mah. though i might have a chance to buy EC penthouse. but looking at the release price, its no longer possible. only chance is wait for private market to crash and hope that there will still be ppl selling during those period lor. especially those who over invest [:p]

I think there is 1 penhouse here asking for like 1.2 or 1.3m, have you seen it?

I think the problem started with them wanting to replace EC with DBSS, that is why the price of DBSS is price so close to what EC used to be, than they found out not right, because DBSS got nothing whereas EC is just like condo, but now they created another level liao, don't know how to position all the products liao.

Used to be

Pte housing (landed and condo)

EC

HDB

now is

Pte housing

EC

DBSS

HDB

Agreed bro. What u mentioned is very true. In the end it's us who will suffer. Singapore now seems to b a haven for foreigners. Sad right.

so now they also don't know how to position EC and DBSS, so no choice push everything up so that they can create a gap in bewteen each product, that's why we will see price of EC going up.........

$ 1.38M for 2088 sqft unit EC, you can buy a resale 3 storey cluster house just a km away - The Shaughnessy. Each unit 3000+ sqft come with 2 dedicated car parks [rolleyes]

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/183...ve-condo-yishun

isn't cluster housing landed property???

do they have the same facilities as a condominium, such as swimming pools, gym, clubhouse etc???

I've a different view. Make pple work so hard until there is no time to think about politics etc as all will be busy with bread and butter issues, and hence they can stay in power.

Government strategy working .. Make ppl committed thru Singapore thru property. Pay and Pay whole life. Pretty soon, most foreigners own high end devlpmts, most foreigners pte landed and apartment. Most Singaporean own ec/dbss/hdb. Read recently most of sentos houses owned by prc. Hope there dun come a time when heartland folks get despised by these Rich foreign residents.

isn't cluster housing landed property???

do they have the same facilities as a condominium, such as swimming pools, gym, clubhouse etc???

yes, cluster housing has the best of both world, landed housing with condo facilities and 24 hour guard house and door step basement carpark for 2 cars. ......................only down side is the houses are very closely builded together yard to yard.

is "Cluster Housing" a new term though???

sorry, i'm quite new to such terms....

but i did read somewhere that Land Developers are pushing towards such direction for landed properties,

to not only have the "Land Area", but also amenities to match condominiums....

amenities such as private swimming pools, at least 2 parking lots for each apartment, etc etc....

but the land it occupies is also somewhat small too right???

can't compare with EC's or condominiums....

is "Cluster Housing" a new term though???

sorry, i'm quite new to such terms....

but i did read somewhere that Land Developers are pushing towards such direction for landed properties,

to not only have the "Land Area", but also amenities to match condominiums....

amenities such as private swimming pools, at least 2 parking lots for each apartment, etc etc....

but the land it occupies is also somewhat small too right???

can't compare with EC's or condominiums....

no, the term is not new, the idea started some 20 years back I think, IIRC...........

yes the land they sit on is smaller...................compare to EC or condo, you get a smaller project, so is like everyone knows everyone, more like last time kumpong like that.....unlike EC or condo, where you get a few hundred units...............

the idea did not kick off well because it was more of like a hybrid kind of housing and not easy to get land of such sizes.

Jalan Kayu is one of the worse places to buy a landed property.

One big minus point is the very narrow lanes, units without sufficient car lots making owner park at kerb side.

Thats why its cheap. [:p] Many more minuses that I should not elaborate.

Caveat emptor.

carpark quite limited i agree and i hate those jam at jalan kayu whenever i drop by my bil place for dinner... even with those -ve.... if let me choose, landed for me anytime and no condo pls... i always think condo is basically a spiced up hdb flat because when you are doing the bombing business, someone actually doing it onto of your head.... [:p] ... did i mentioned i stay at top floor of hdb?...... [:p]

and btw, at least landed at jalan kayu no flood no matter how heavy the rain is.......... [laugh]

no. out of my budget liao

bro, go work it out lah, when I started looking at floravale last year, it was going at about 570K to 580K only, in 3-4 months it shoot up to 650K, I also work out that anything above that I say bye bye, but I manage to closed at 630K........................

if you serious, sure can find ....................... [rolleyes]

one man's meat is another's poison lah....

[laugh]

a family with young children may like the amenities of a condominium rather than Landed....

at least there's a swimming pool just downstairs....

but surprisingly,

not many residents actually use the pool or gym or clubhouse facilities frequently, to take advantage of the place they live in....

[laugh] [laugh]

but does that mean the actual "Build-up area" will be smaller???

and it's essentially Terrace style housing with private amenities right??? yes

no, in fact i think bigger than most terrance house, as big as semi D if I am not wrong.......................

bro, go work it out lah, when I started looking at floravale last year, it was going at about 570K to 580K only, in 3-4 months it shoot up to 650K, I also work out that anything above that I say bye bye, but I manage to closed at 630K........................

if you serious, sure can find ....................... [rolleyes]

what's the floor area and how many bedrooms???

no, in fact i think bigger than most terrance house, as big as semi D if I am not wrong.......................

then again,

there're many different kinds of terrace....

single storey, double storey, triple storey....

LOL....

it's really confusing lah....

am I right to say that Cluster HOusing is like those small-scale project 4-Storey Condominiums,

but you get the whole 4 levels (or less, depending on the project) to yourself???

[confused] [confused]

↡ Advertisement